• 375,180 Topics
• 20,881 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: You've asked for them, now come GET them! Hogville shirts can now be ordered!  (Read 12938 times)

Pigsknuckles

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • When you least expect it...
Re: You've asked for them, now come GET them! Hogville shirts can now be ordered!
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2016, 09:40:41 pm »

Ordered 3

Doug

• Administrator
  • Pusillanimous Jackwagon Basher
    • GridironHistory.com
Re: You've asked for them, now come GET them! Hogville shirts can now be ordered!
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2016, 10:25:15 pm »

Gotcha taken care of, PK! :D

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.

Pigsknuckles

• When you least expect it...
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2016, 05:20:51 pm »

Thanks Bear. Got my first order in today. Liked them so much I ordered 3 more. Wish there were some 2X left. WPS!!!

Doug

• Administrator
    • GridironHistory.com
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2016, 07:35:45 am »

Thanks Bear. Got my first order in today. Liked them so much I ordered 3 more. Wish there were some 2X left. WPS!!!
I'll double check my inventory, but I should have seven 2XL shirts left. Ignore my PM to you (just saw this). I'll follow up with you in a sec. Something tells me I've got the wrong counters in place right now.

Doug

• Administrator
    • GridironHistory.com
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2016, 08:50:09 am »

Quote from: Doug
I'll double check my inventory, but I should have seven 2XL shirts left.
There was a typo on the inventory total on the actual order form. I am confirming that, as of right now, we DO have SEVEN 2XL shirts left. Pigsknuckles will be ordering at least one, so if anyone else is looking for 2XL shirts, get your orders in NOW.

Overall shirt quantities are starting to run low... and we will NOT be ordering more, so get your orders in NOW if you want a Hogville shirt (We have both the regular and blip shirts available.)

DLUXHOG

• It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2016, 11:30:49 am »

There was a typo on the inventory total on the actual order form. I am confirming that, as of right now, we DO have SEVEN 2XL shirts left. Pigsknuckles will be ordering at least one, so if anyone else is looking for 2XL shirts, get your orders in NOW.

Overall shirt quantities are starting to run low... and we will NOT be ordering more, so get your orders in NOW if you want a Hogville shirt (We have both the regular and blip shirts available.)

You should increase your margin of profit as I think that would motivate you to order more......;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 10:35:32 pm by DLUXHOG »

Doug

• Administrator
    • GridironHistory.com
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2016, 12:40:41 pm »

Quote from: DLUXHOG
You should increase your margin of profit as I think that would motivate you to order more.
Personally, I would've been okay with $15/shirt, however, as Lanny will tell you, Hogville isn't here to make money... we're here to keep a community going, and to serve the needs of a majority. :)

hogninja

• Hogvillian

Got mine and it is a great shirt, may get another.! :razorback:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas