Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Schedule Wallpaper

Started by Hog2010, June 15, 2016, 08:00:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog2010

Anybody made a 2016 football schedule wallpaper yet?  Need one for the work computer.

Hog_Swanson

Who made the one with AC on it last year?  I rocked that one up until last week.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

010HogFan

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on June 15, 2016, 08:03:08 am
Who made the one with AC on it last year?  I rocked that one up until last week.

I did! I will try to make another one today or tomorrow if I have the time to do it.

GBHawg

Here is one I posted a few weeks age.  It's at the bottom of the page.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=612404.50

010HogFan

Here is one I put together using Dominique Reed. I may do more with other players if anyone is interested.

010HogFan

June 15, 2016, 12:01:39 pm #5 Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:34:22 pm by 010HogFan
if the red hog is more your thing...

Rison Razor Hog

Quote from: 010HogFan on June 15, 2016, 11:43:20 am
Here is one I put together using Dominique Reed. I may do more with other players if anyone is interested.

Thanks for making this one.

Not exactly trying to get you to work for free, but I would be interested in more...

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
And on my deathbed, I'll achieve total consciousness, so I've got that goin' for me!

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: Billions for defense, but not one cent for dhimmitude!

younghog

GO HOGS

010HogFan

Quote from: Rison Razor Hog on June 16, 2016, 12:30:37 pm
Thanks for making this one.

Not exactly trying to get you to work for free, but I would be interested in more...

I will put together a couple more of them with a different player featured when I get a chance!

010HogFan

010HogFan

010HogFan

DLUXHOG

what's with the "red wolves" mascot icon for the 9.24 game.... should be A&M....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

010HogFan

Quote from: DLUXHOG on June 17, 2016, 11:17:12 am
what's with the "red wolves" mascot icon for the 9.24 game.... should be A&M....

It is. Secondary logo is the collie

Rison Razor Hog

Quote from: 010HogFan on June 16, 2016, 02:28:36 pm
I will put together a couple more of them with a different player featured when I get a chance!

Thanks for these, as well!

And on my deathbed, I'll achieve total consciousness, so I've got that goin' for me!

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: Billions for defense, but not one cent for dhimmitude!

AirForceHog

I am currently utilizing one of these at work until I retire.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

hall6769

I have always gotten one from here before the season starts but haven't seen any unless I missed it.

Hogs run wild

i don't have photoshop on this laptop, otherwise i would
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Hog_Swanson

There is another thread with several good options floating around here somewhere.  You just have to look for it.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

DLUXHOG

here's a quickie with the stadium and ds reed schedule......... not great but decent...

greasy_corner

Quote from: DLUXHOG on September 02, 2016, 05:03:38 pm
here's a quickie with the stadium and ds reed schedule......... not great but decent...

Nah, I like 010's better.  And what's with having the "red wolves" for the 9.24 game? 

DLUXHOG

Quote from: greasy_corner on September 02, 2016, 10:40:24 pm
Nah, I like 010's better.  And what's with having the "red wolves" for the 9.24 game? 
it's the A&M "Lassie" icon I believe..............