Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Justice Hill highlight from Real Deal

Started by jdunhog, April 02, 2016, 04:12:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulled(PP)pork

HOGINTENNESSEE

jdunhog

its a slam on a alley oop! Don't why it wont copy!

3kgthog

Was that video shot from inside a portable shower stall?

ricepig

Quote from: 3kgthog on April 02, 2016, 08:57:57 pm
Was that video shot from inside a portable shower stall?

Sounds like you have experience in doing that....

ShadowHawg

intelligence

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

3kgthog

Quote from: ricepig on April 02, 2016, 09:25:29 pm
Sounds like you have experience in doing that....

Coming to a hotel near you. Hide ya wives!

nwahogfan1

Great get but boy that is a long ways before he gets to campus.

hogwood

Hopefully this kid and his family are good recruiters. 2018 and 2019 classes are stacked with instate products. His first target is Ethan Henderson. Let's hope he gets on board soon.

hei5manhog

Quote from: hogwood on April 03, 2016, 02:14:56 pm
Hopefully this kid and his family are good recruiters. 2018 and 2019 classes are stacked with instate products. His first target is Ethan Henderson. Let's hope he gets on board soon.

It's a minute until he gets here. Do we think *disclaimer: I hope Mike does well enough to still have the job in 2019--nothing would please me more* he's hog regardless of the coach?
"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Hawg Red

Quote from: hei5manhog on April 04, 2016, 04:07:52 pm
It's a minute until he gets here. Do we think *disclaimer: I hope Mike does well enough to still have the job in 2019--nothing would please me more* he's hog regardless of the coach?

Any potential new coach should be able to retain Hill. I think Long would go after someone who is a good recruiter this time around. That Long has mentioned recruiting in his comments about Anderson is very telling. He hasn't said Anderson has done a bad job, as almost all ADs would not say publicly, but his comments show that he's aware how important recruiting is.

Swinesong1

Can we please just have recruiting info on the RECRUITING board?  Why must people contaminate this board too with anti-Anderson drivel?

hei5manhog

Quote from: Swinesong1 on April 04, 2016, 04:16:24 pm
Can we please just have recruiting info on the RECRUITING board?  Why must people contaminate this board too with anti-Anderson drivel?

It's not anti-anderson or non-recruiting related to speculate if the coach-doing-the-recruiting's tenure will affect said recruits status. bruh.
"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

hogwood

Quote from: hei5manhog on April 04, 2016, 04:07:52 pm

No. He is coming to play for Mike and wants to play in the Fastest 40 system. He has said so explicitly. But he is a homer and their might be a chance he stays. But I think he would open it up to other schools. Also you've got to think his dad Fitz would be very upset with our administration for firing Mike.

songofthesword

there is no way Fitz Hill's son is going to play anywhere other than arkansas coach be darned.