Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Now this is funny. Coaching staff to do a little Michigan recon?...

Started by The_Boot_stops_here, March 02, 2016, 04:13:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Boot_stops_here

The_Boot_stops_here

WooPig90

Coach B is G.O.A.T.! Actually surprised someone didnt post this earlier lol

Arkansas Fan

I don't do the Twitter, so, does that mean Mark Dantonio asked Bielema to lunch?

Uncommon

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on March 02, 2016, 04:49:27 pm
I don't do the Twitter, so, does that mean Mark Dantonio asked Bielema to lunch?
Yes but it wasn't a real offer.  He was just joining Bielema in being sarcastic/criticizing Harbaugh's Florida spring practice plan.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Uncommon on March 02, 2016, 04:51:45 pm
Yes but it wasn't a real offer.  He was just joining Bielema in being sarcastic/criticizing Harbaugh's Florida spring practice plan.

Maybe CBB is going to watch

Pavlov's Hog

TomBigBeeHog

I could see him going and being visible to, and conversing with, the Florida high school coaches Michigan may have on hand. Kinda sneaky, if he is serious.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Pulled(PP)pork

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

longpig

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 02, 2016, 05:02:04 pm
I think he should.

Coach being there mixing with other high school coaches and players in the stands would burn James Joseph's ass .
Don't be scared, be smart.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on March 02, 2016, 05:01:38 pm
I could see him going and being visible to, and conversing with, the Florida high school coaches Michigan may have on hand. Kinda sneaky, if he is serious.
That would truly be hilarious!! Yep, I can see ole "calm, cool, collected, and laid back" Harbaugh's expression now. Here comes Bret strolling in checking things out and making his presence known. In fact, it would a great opportunity to film a segment of "Being Bret Bielma" where he could be shown meeting and conversing with some of the IMG players that are likely taking things in; of course, along with any other high schoolers that might have dropped by. Then post the "meet and greet" on the internet for every other high school recruit to see.

Not all that far fetched. After all, I see where ole Harbaugh generously offered to let any Florida kids that were interested just stop on by. What a real humanitarian.  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Paul

ricepig

PorkRinds

Quote from: ricepig on March 02, 2016, 07:10:19 pm
Jones chimed in as well.

https://twitter.com/UTCoachJones/status/705177707131379712

Sorry bruh, the whole rape thing gets you crossed off the visitor's list.  But I do think all these coaches should show up to watch.

Hogarusa

Overall, the whole thing is a silly non story overblown by SEC coaches.  Good job to Bielema for showing some good humor with it
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Sed76

How is taking your team on a vacation to Florida not some kind of NCAA violation?

PorkRinds

Quote from: Hogarusa on March 02, 2016, 07:16:45 pm
Overall, the whole thing is a silly non story overblown by SEC coaches.  Good job to Bielema for showing some good humor with it

Bull darn.  It's something sec schools aren't allowed to do currently.  That will likely change because these coaches are only mentioning it to get it more media plat for the story.  Putting pressure on the sec front office.

Sivad

trphog

McKdaddy

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 02, 2016, 08:22:34 pm
Bull darn.  It's something sec schools aren't allowed to do currently.  That will likely change because these coaches are only mentioning it to get it more media plat for the story.  Putting pressure on the sec front office.

Not Harbaugh's problem.

Quote from: Hogarusa on March 02, 2016, 07:16:45 pm
Overall, the whole thing is a silly non story overblown

Agreed. Harbaugh is soaking in the PR and attention for his program. The pics released yesterday looked like his players were having a boatload of fun.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

tophawg19

CBB is just stirring things up before we start playing them . i think next year is our first time . this should draw some interest to build on for that game
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

McKdaddy

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 02, 2016, 09:37:20 pm
CBB is just stirring things up before we start playing them . i think next year is our first time . this should draw some interest to build on for that game

2018, I believe.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: McKdaddy on March 02, 2016, 09:44:31 pm

2018, I believe.
You're indeed correct. Our major OOC game in '17 will be TCU visiting "our house".

tophawg19

dang he's starting early lol. you are right . two years with TCU first
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hambunctious

If I were him, I actually would show up there, and if Dantonio, and Butch showed up too, I'd go to lunch with them.  Maybe that's just me.
I don't care if others use my avatar, but don't claim it's yours exclusively.

Seebs

CBB actually showing up would make national news, would overshadow the actual practices and would show those 13 or so D1 prospects at IMG that CBB is straight crazy - which is not a bad thing.

Showing up would be genius.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HappyFan

He should drop by and pick up Mark and Butch and all arrive on the same plane, now that would stir up attention.

:razorback:

ALLVOL

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 02, 2016, 07:15:05 pm
Sorry bruh, the whole rape thing gets you crossed off the visitor's list.  But I do think all these coaches should show up to watch.
I'm sure you're right. I'm sure Coach B (who knows Jones better than any of us) is worried about his friendship with Butch.

Vantage 8 dude

Posted on another thread, however, I saw on my Yahoo news feed that NBC Sports has picked up on this tweet and is starting to have some fun with it. In fact, they suggested it might be a great move on Bret's part. In their minds a way to counteract the move that Harbaugh made in sending his team down to AMG to begin with.

I realize that Bret's said some things in the past that folks might not have necessarily agreed with. However, one has to admit that he's doing everything, including the "Being Bret Bielema" Youtube program to bring some very positive publicity on the program. Frankly I think that's very much a "win-win" for the school. To a great degree we have to make our own positive news and media events. Personally I like that he's trying to do something that shines a good light on the Hill and the whole Razorback nation. WPS!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

ALLVOL

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 03, 2016, 08:15:01 am
Posted on another thread, however, I saw on my Yahoo news feed that NBC Sports has picked up on this tweet and is starting to have some fun with it. In fact, they suggested it might be a great move on Bret's part. In their minds a way to counteract the move that Harbaugh made in sending his team down to AMG to begin with.

I realize that Bret's said some things in the past that folks might not have necessarily agreed with. However, one has to admit that he's doing everything, including the "Being Bret Bielema" Youtube program to bring some very positive publicity on the program. Frankly I think that's very much a "win-win" for the school. To a great degree we have to make our own positive news and media events. Personally I like that he's trying to do something that shines a good light on the Hill and the whole Razorback nation. WPS!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
He's a darned good coach and cool as hell.

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ALLVOL on March 03, 2016, 08:17:33 am
He's a darned good coach and cool as hell.
Darn it, ALLVOL. You keep saying things like that I might have to take back half of the bad things I've said about UT.  ;) :D ;D

PorkRinds

Quote from: ALLVOL on March 03, 2016, 06:02:18 am
I'm sure you're right. I'm sure Coach B (who knows Jones better than any of us) is worried about his friendship with Butch.

You have no clue how their friendship is or how close they are.  Heck, CBB could be like the rest of us and be disgusted by Jones calling that kid a traitor.  In fact, I'd bet he is.  If they do happen to be good friends, hopefully CBB is doing what my good friends do when they see me mess up and telling him how it is.  Because defending a bunch of rapists so you can win games, like Jones did (apparently), is pretty disgusting. 

ALLVOL

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 03, 2016, 08:58:54 am
You have no clue how their friendship is or how close they are.  Heck, CBB could be like the rest of us and be disgusted by Jones calling that kid a traitor.  In fact, I'd bet he is.  If they do happen to be good friends, hopefully CBB is doing what my good friends do when they see me mess up and telling him how it is.  Because defending a bunch of rapists so you can win games, like Jones did (apparently), is pretty disgusting. 
You are quite possibly the most ignorant poster on this site. But as I've been told ignorance is bliss. I'm sure you're a very happy person.

PORKULATOR

the Traitor thing with Butch was bad,  but he's a good coach/good man and he defends his program daily in these parts.  He's got a tough spring at hand.
He in no way is supporting rape and poor behavior by his players. He's just forced to take some chances on some kids and sometimes that blows up in your face.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

AirWarren

I see the NCAA is protecting Harbaugh ha. Coach B is just great. Glad he is here.

ALLVOL

Quote from: PORKULATOR on March 03, 2016, 09:24:37 am
the Traitor thing with Butch was bad,  but he's a good coach/good man and he defends his program daily in these parts.  He's got a tough spring at hand.
He in no way is supporting rape and poor behavior by his players. He's just forced to take some chances on some kids and sometimes that blows up in your face.
The entire traitor thing is completely out of character. If the kid who made that claim is being honest I have to question his decision making. Because he stayed on the team the rest of the year and even traveled to the bowl game. That's a helluva long time to be around a place that treated you like that.

PorkRinds

Quote from: ALLVOL on March 03, 2016, 09:18:43 am
You are quite possibly the most ignorant poster on this site. But as I've been told ignorance is bliss. I'm sure you're a very happy person.

Coming from the guy that's on here daily carrying water for an institution that allowed sexual assaults on their campus to be covered up and a guy that's here shaming victims every chance he gets just to push his favorite sports team, I'll wear that like a badge of honor.  I'm not going to call you names, because that's against the rules.  But everyone here can click "view posts" and see where your values lie.  And that's trashing rape victims so your favorite neon orange football team can win games. 

ALLVOL

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 03, 2016, 09:34:40 am
Coming from the guy that's on here daily carrying water for an institution that allowed sexual assaults on their campus to be covered up and a guy that's here shaming victims every chance he gets just to push his favorite sports team, I'll wear that like a badge of honor.  I'm not going to call you names, because that's against the rules.  But everyone here can click "view posts" and see where your values lie.  And that's trashing rape victims so your favorite neon orange football team can win game. 
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed you knew what ignorant meant. Ignorance means not having knowledge of a matter. So I wasn't calling you a name.
And I welcome anyone to check my posts. I've never trashed anyone. Stating the FACTS is completely different than bashing. But seeing how your ignorance of simple things is very abundantly clear I'll bow out of discussing things with you further. There are plenty of intelligent people on here whom I thoroughly enjoy discussing issues with. Have a good day sir and may I suggest perhaps taking a few online courses from UA. It's a very good school and could help you quite a bit.

PorkRinds

Quote from: ALLVOL on March 03, 2016, 09:41:43 am
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed you knew what ignorant meant. Ignorance means not having knowledge of a matter. So I wasn't calling you a name.
And I welcome anyone to check my posts. I've never trashed anyone. Stating the FACTS is completely different than bashing. But seeing how your ignorance of simple things is very abundantly clear I'll bow out of discussing things with you further. There are plenty of intelligent people on here whom I thoroughly enjoy discussing issues with. Have a good day sir and may I suggest perhaps taking a few online courses from UA. It's a very good school and could help you quite a bit.

Keep defending rapists.  It suits you. 

ALLVOL

SemperHawg

You haven't really had the sack to come out to trash anyone.  Mostly you have stuck to deflecting attention when asked direct questions and stating broad and overly general facts to passively infer that some of these alleged victims are liars.  Which oddly enough is kind of how I see Butch handling this whole thing he is going through. 

dowils

That's funny with CBB and CMD piling on Michigan...thats hilarious....

jkstock04

Do you really think you are going to get an unbiased opinion on here when people are talking about another SEC school? Keep dreaming.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

AirWarren