• 388,749 Topics
• 22,001 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elder Scrolls Online: Xbox One  (Read 682 times)

RBLtoHOG

• All-American Hogvillian
    • Facebook
Elder Scrolls Online: Xbox One
« on: June 12, 2015, 12:27:43 pm »

Anyone on there? The first two days came with more frustration than anything. Once I finally got off work and got the game, waited for the game itself to install, then waiting for the equally long "first day patch" (turns out they just couldn't fit the entire game on one disk and didn't want to use 2 install disks so they made you download the rest online), I spent that night and all next day (which I was off work for) with the North America Servers either being down completely or I'd spend 15-20 minutes in the "Log In Queue" only to get in, play for about 5 minutes, and get booted again.

Yesterday I finally got in and there still is a log in queue until they increase the server size but  it's only a minute or 2 and once you get in the game, minus a few bugs (as to be accepted), I really enjoy it. Not very far into it yet. At this stage is doesn't seem too much as your typical MMORPG. Haven't gotten to any quests where I need to team up with other people to get through. It basically feels like a typical Elder Scrolls game (which I've always been a fan of) except there are other actual player controlled players running around that you can talk to and team up with if you so please. Lots of people on the same quests right now so until you get to the dungeon part of it, you can all work together killing off mobs to reach there without actually having to join a party together.

Is anyone from here on there? I'm sure there will be a point (I'm only level 6) that it will require teamwork to get through some quests/dungeons. There is a "find a group" function but it would be more fun to run through there with some fellow Hog fans.

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
Re: Elder Scrolls Online: Xbox One
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 11:50:00 am »

I just bought the game a couple weeks ago and I am only level 20.  I am enjoying it but it feels more like WoW than Elder Scrolls.  I have not joined any guilds yet but I am looking into a few of them.  From what I understand, you can join up to five guilds.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Wildhog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 08:24:02 am »

I have it but I've barely played it.

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 10:37:10 am »

I have started playing this game a lot over the last few months.  The PVP in this game is way better than any other game I have played.  The way it is set up is 3 different factions all fighting in a huge PVP area.  I have encountered lag issues when a large group is fighting another large group or sometimes all three factions happen to be fighting in the same spot.  Sometimes you have groups with over a hundred players fighting another group the same size.

If anyone else is playing ESO or interested in getting started let me know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas