Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1999 Auburn Game Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, April 29, 2015, 01:08:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlights of the rout of the Tigers in 99, enjoy!

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

PorkSoda

lol, I was driving to work the other day, and saw a person jogging with an AU shirt on.

I almost swerved.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

fanofthehog

I am in Atlanta for a conference.  I cannot believe how much Auburn crap I have seen here.

JansterZ71

Quote from: fanofthehog on May 05, 2015, 01:54:10 pm
I am in Atlanta for a conference.  I cannot believe how much Auburn crap I have seen here.

The largest Auburn Alumni club is in Atlanta.  Only 1.5-2 hours away from Auburn's Campus.
I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.
I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully. I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men. I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities. I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all. I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all. I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: JansterZ71 on May 05, 2015, 04:22:10 pm

The largest Auburn Alumni club is in Atlanta.  Only 1.5-2 hours away from Auburn's Campus.

I saw an old barner in Atlanta tejas once...............he was suppose to go to the alumni club meeting in Georgia............old barners = the aggies of Alabama.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: fanofthehog on May 05, 2015, 01:54:10 pm

Let me guess................proper toilet paper rolling technique conference.........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DeltaBoy

Tigger2 fans have been way nicer than most I have meet.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.