Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Commitment Today

Started by Peter Porker, April 11, 2015, 04:31:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Hog and Eggs

Guidry? Just saw a couple crystal ball predictions to us...

HogWildBison2011

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Country Stylz

Just watched his youtube highlights. Holy crap.

trphog

FutureMan

That...is...awesome!  One Hell of an offer sheet this young man has.  Taking the Louisiana kids offered by LSU, got to love that.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

The_Boot_stops_here

I think this is literally the first LA kid we've gotten that LSU wanted. This is big time. I didnt know if it would ever happen honestly.

online-with-swine

Holy crap.  Hammonds and now Guidry.  Weekend isn't over yet.  Wait until the spring game.

ricepig

Nice, another stud d-linemen.

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Music City Hog

jcpack

cubsfan5150

Yep, with an offer list like that, I'll take him.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

jgphillips3

April 11, 2015, 05:58:25 pm #14 Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 12:38:09 am by jgphillips3
I'm about to say words I never hoped to be able to say in my lifetime: There are two spots on our team that every observer and recruit can see that you will be the best in college football if you come to Arkansas: Offensive Line and Defensive Line.  That's what our program is becoming.  Awesome.

HawgnCorona

WoooHoo!! Welcome aboard Mr Guidry!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

passinghog

Dark Helmet Hog

MissippHog

Gonna be a good one!  WPS!

LJHOG

Oh my goodness.  That's some dang good news.  I love seein' those linemen commit.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on April 11, 2015, 05:58:25 pm
I'm about to say words I never hoped to be able to say in my lifetime.  There are two spots on our team that every observer and recruit can see that you will be the best in college football if you come to Arkansas: Offensive Line and Defensive Line.  That's what our program is becoming.  Awesome.

The suspense is killing me
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

lumphog

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on April 11, 2015, 04:56:11 pm
I think this is literally the first LA kid we've gotten that LSU wanted. This is big time. I didnt know if it would ever happen honestly.
What's REALLY goin on ? MY how things are changin

hawginbigd1

:razorback:WPS! Great day other than that beat down going down at Baum.

Music City Hog

I wish he could talk his teammate, Kristian Fulton, into joining the Rummel crew in Fayetteville. 

Razorbacker79

Quote from: Country Stylz on April 11, 2015, 04:41:20 pm
My thoughts exactly!  Great, Great get.
Turn up that damn jukebox!!

RaisinHog

Was he previously committed to MS state?

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

The_Hog_Father

navyhog24

This guy plus Capps equals one hell of an inside tandem. If we can add Agim and Tate that would be one hell of a haul for a DL class

jjdlc

Didn't see that one coming, Woooo Pig!!

Peppa Pig

Wow!!  This kid is a player. Amazing get!

yraciv

This is a great surprise! Didn't even know we were on this guy.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to The Hogs Mr. Guidry. Razorback Nation has a smile.

Rivals top 100.

" GO HOGS "

Vantage 8 dude

Tremendous addition and talent! Watched tape on this young man and he's like a guided missile: totally focused and relentless. Was amazed at how many WAY downfield tackles it showed him making. The guy has a serious motor!!

CJ HOG

Great addition to the trenches!!  Go Hogs!! (Bonus points for snagging a top 10 LA prospect away from the Kajun Kittens.)

Huckleberry Pig

CattleCorn

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

The_Iceman

The #26 ranked player in Louisiana and is a 4-star? Shows you how big of a joke Les Miles is.

ricepig

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 12, 2015, 06:57:49 am
The #26 ranked player in Louisiana and is a 4-star? Shows you how big of a joke Les Miles is.

#19, I think he was the #26 DT nationally, but the point still remains the same on Les.

Arthur pigby sellers.

Awesome pick up.  Wonder if we are done at DT? 

havok

Looks Like Philon.  Splitting blockers if double teamed, Bull Dozing single blockers head to head.  And if he wants to get to a certain place in the backfield.. he gets there.. Fast!

hoghiker

I hope he's still a Hog in February. If LSU really wants him, they'll go hard after him. I'm sure LSU isn't any happier about outstanding players leaving Lousyanna than Arkansas is seeing a quality player walk. WPS

Attila the Hog

Great pickup.  So glad to see the Louisiana pipeline staying open.   And welcome aboard!

Pathological

Wonder what changed in the past week for him to commit?  There is a video dated March 31 on youtube in which he states he will probably commit to a school in the late summer but still will take official visits anyway.  I do like the fact he has already visited Bama, Ole Miss and LSU but still committed to the Hogs.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Country Stylz on April 11, 2015, 04:41:20 pm

Reminds me of Philon, but could be better with time  Very quick!

Swinehart

Watched his vid . . . this guys no project, Buddy he's the real deal!

tusksincolorado

Are we still recruiting the other LA DT, Logan?
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: havok on April 12, 2015, 07:38:22 am
Looks Like Philon.  Splitting blockers if double teamed, Bull Dozing single blockers head to head.  And if he wants to get to a certain place in the backfield.. he gets there.. Fast!
looks like a manchild. Tossin kids all over the place.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli