Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#Common Auburn football players at it again

Started by MissippHog, February 18, 2015, 02:13:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MissippHog

http://www.wtvm.com/story/28133769/exclusive-student-allegedly-harassed-by-au-football-players

"An Auburn University student says head football coach Gus Malzahn and Assistant Athletic Director for football David Gunn have both called to apologize to her for the way she was treated by two AU football players Tuesday morning."

usf15cc

shocked!!!!! :o

I guess that's what happens when you recruit thugs.

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jbcarol

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  9 hours ago

Gus Malzahn apologizes to female veteran after alleged verbal harassment from Auburn players http://s.al.com/QSRLRQU

QuoteAuburn coach Gus Malzahn apologized Tuesday to a veteran who says two Auburn football players harassed her and her service dog on her way to class that morning, according to Shari Duval, president of K9s for Warriors, the Florida-based organization that trained the dog.

My experience is that an effective apology should not be tendered within the protection of the Auburn athletic office and university but rather in the presence of SEALS and K9s who are warriors.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

WardamnHOGGLE

February 18, 2015, 10:12:25 am #5 Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 02:58:09 pm by WardamnHOGGLE
IF true, they should be made to clean up behind the dog for a year.  Unreal.  That should go for all people.  Sick.

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

ChicoHog

A complete lack of class by those guys.  I wouldn't kick them off but they would be running a lot of stadium steps and doing some community service like visiting veterans or going to see how these dogs help people. 

Vantage 8 dude

Well if true why should anyone be surprised? Slime will always exist where members of the AWbarn football team reside. Just a irrefutable force of nature.

Calling All Hogs

This is why you can have top recruiting classes and still be 8-5 in a football season. When you take character out of the equation in recruiting, it comes back to bite you. 

mellonhead

Those 2 pieces of shat deserve career ending injuries.

KlubhouseKonnected

Don't expect St. Gus to hold any of his players accountable if he can avoid it, unless he knows they aren't ever going to contribute, he'll gladly use them as his sacrificial lamb.

Big tough guys bullying women. I'm sure they are perfect gentlemen with all the other young women on campus though.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

TechHawg

This type of thing is so different than a public intox or something like that that can be written off as a mistake. It takes an absolute scumbag of a human being to disrespect anyone in that way, much less a young woman.

al2305

doesnt get much worse than that.  Too many POSs in this world.

Jamie Jones

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 18, 2015, 10:14:13 am
Well if true why should anyone be surprised? Slime will always exist where members of the AWbarn football team reside. Just a irrefutable force of nature.
Their basketball team is just as bad. They have no character. They were bad before Pearl arrived, now they are horrible. They try in induce frustration and get their opponent riled to the point of ejection to cover for their lack of talent. It worked against them against our Hogs. In trying to slow the pace, the refs' quick whistles made for a difficult game for their thin bench. I hate Auburn.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

atekido

Gus Malzhan would never recruit players like that.

Bebop

PorkRinds

Auburn is my second favorite team, and they are a close second.  Gus is a great coach, and he will handle this with the same class he always does....NONE AT ALL.  OK I lied, screw Auburn.  These MFers need Jesus.

Wildhog

Disgusting, but not surprising.  Just some stupid thugs bein' stupid thugs.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

1highhog

These players deserve to be in a uniform, but not for football.  Since they made so much fun of this young lady, after all she's been through, send them to The next fire storm we're apart of, probably Syria, and let them lead the way and see if that changes their attitude some.  If they make it home, they'll probably seek out this young lady themselves.

PorkRinds

Quote from: 1highhog on February 18, 2015, 11:05:05 am
These players deserve to be in a uniform, but not for football.  Since they made so much fun of this young lady, after all she's been through, send them to The next fire storm we're apart of, probably Syria, and let them lead the way and see if that changes their attitude some.  If they make it home, they'll probably seek out this young lady themselves.

Well, her PTSD isn't from combat, it's from being sexually assaulted in the military.  So yeah, I'm not sure your suggestion is a great idea.  Plus sending folks to the military as punishment isn't all that effective.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: TechHawg on February 18, 2015, 10:30:53 am
This type of thing is so different than a public intox or something like that that can be written off as a mistake. It takes an absolute scumbag of a human being to disrespect anyone in that way, much less a young woman.

That served her Country...
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 18, 2015, 11:06:24 am
Well, her PTSD isn't from combat, it's from being sexually assaulted in the military.  So yeah, I'm not sure your suggestion is a great idea.  Plus sending folks to the military as punishment isn't all that effective.

Then just put them down.  "People" like that really don't deserve to breathe.
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkRinds

Quote from: Wildhog on February 18, 2015, 11:07:52 am
Then just put them down.  "People" like that really don't deserve to breathe.

I'm with you there. 

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: jbcarol on February 18, 2015, 09:33:44 am
in the presence of SEALS and K9s who are warriors.

Why does it have to be a SEAL???

But yeah. Malzahn is a players coach but unfortunately one that doesn't lay down the proper conduct + cause and effect of doing absolutely dumb things. Not enough attention to detail on the everyday lives of his players. Too busy drawing up the same four plays out of 12 different formations.
This is my non-signature signature.

Paul

I'm just glad we don't have our players making headlines like that

COCHISE

Quote from: atekido on February 18, 2015, 10:44:11 am
Gus Malzhan would never recruit players like that.
Easy...we recruited Andrew Williams.  ;D

rmcchris

They are pieces of crap.  I sure Saint Gus will take appropriate action like suspending them for the first half of the spring game.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: rmcchris on February 18, 2015, 11:41:26 am
They are pieces of crap.  I sure Saint Gus will take appropriate action like suspending them for the first half of the spring game.

Razordiddy

I bet coach B would kick those players off the team. At least I hope he would. If not I would boo them every time they took the field.

Großer Kriegschwein

They would probably transfer rather than pay CBBs price on that one.

Hoggish1

Quote from: TechHawg on February 18, 2015, 10:09:35 am
This kind of thing infuriates me. If its true they should be kicked off the team..
http://collegefootball.blog.ajc.com/2015/02/18/gus-malzahn-apologizes-to-female-veteran-for-players-alleged-comments/

Gus slides through the sheet once more.  Everything to see here, it's Allburn...

Hoggish1

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on February 18, 2015, 10:22:53 am
This is why you can have top recruiting classes and still be 8-5 in a football season. When you take character out of the equation in recruiting, it comes back to bite you. 

Very well said!

Hoggish1

Quote from: Razordiddy on February 18, 2015, 11:49:30 am
I bet coach B would kick those players off the team.

Those type people would never be on his radar much less be offered scholarships.

Wildhog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on February 18, 2015, 11:59:04 am
Those type people would never be on his radar much less be offered scholarships.

Yeah, except we offered one of them.  :)
1909/1964/1965/1977

goodguytex

This woman felt so humiliated at what these players did to her, she just sat down and cried and sobbed. Being sexually assaulted is a very terrible thing to have to endure. I can only imagine the pain she has gone through. These players need to be suspended for some games, after they apologize. Anything less and it shows lack of class by auburn.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Wildhog on February 18, 2015, 11:59:46 am
Yeah, except we offered one of them.  :)

Just goes to show you that anyone can regress in the Auburn system even the fans. On of the fans actually posted that she's a leach of the federal government because she's drawing a disability check.

They are classy all-around down there. D-Bags.

Wildhog

Quote from: goodguytex on February 18, 2015, 12:01:05 pm
This woman felt so humiliated at what these players did to her, she just sat down and cried and sobbed. Being sexually assaulted is a very terrible thing to have to endure. I can only imagine the pain she has gone through. These players need to be suspended for some games, after they apologize. Anything less and it shows lack of class by auburn.

Seriously, just put them down.  They won't ever feel remorse about it. 

This kind of thing really gets under my skin.  "People" being awful to others because it amuses them. 
1909/1964/1965/1977

Großer Kriegschwein

Priceless
King Crimson
44 minutes ago
I admit I don't know much about service dogs but what role does one fill when when the person has a mental disability? She wouldn't be able to attend school without the dog. What does the dog do?

Peachy the Pirate
44 minutes ago
@King Crimson fight off aubrins players, apparently

GoHogs1091

Quote from: COCHISE on February 18, 2015, 11:35:24 am
Easy...we recruited Andrew Williams.  ;D

Glad we didn't get Williams.  This story shows what type of person is Williams, and we don't need that type of person on the Hogs team.

Auburn beat out Clemson for Williams.  With this story about Williams, Clemson is probably also glad that they didn't land Williams.  If Williams had done this at Clemson, Dabo Swinney probably would have dismissed him from the team.  Malzahn, and his "slap on the wrist" punishment for Marshall for our game with them last season shows that Malzahn is probably not going to properly punish Williams.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Paul on February 18, 2015, 11:30:24 am
I'm just glad we don't have our players making headlines like that

Knock on wood......
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

ricepig

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on February 18, 2015, 12:09:53 pm
Glad we didn't get Williams.  This story shows what type of person is Williams, and we don't need that type of person on the Hogs team.

Auburn beat out Clemson for Williams.  With this story about Williams, Clemson is probably also glad that they didn't land Williams.  If Williams had done this at Clemson, Dabo Swinney probably would have dismissed him from the team.  Malzahn, and his "slap on the wrist" punishment for Marshall for our game with them last season shows that Malzahn is probably not going to properly punish Williams.

What about UCA, did they want him?

The_Iceman

GoHogs1091

The_Iceman

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on February 18, 2015, 12:31:47 pm
Nope.  They didn't offer Williams.

Because Clint Conque would never offer a person like that, right?

GoHogs1091

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 18, 2015, 12:33:21 pm
Because Clint Conque would never offer a person like that, right?

Conque is no longer at UCA.  UCA is in really good hands with Steve Campbell.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 18, 2015, 10:14:13 am

But, but ... they played in the national championship game year before last.  :)
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Wooderson

I'm assuming they had Gus apologize for the players to not further subject her to anguish?

I guarantee the scum that is Auburn students will harrass her and side with the players.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

longpig

These kids punishment for this should be a hundred times harsher than what Malzahn gave Marshall, at the least.
Don't be scared, be smart.