Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Very Very Interesting

Started by GrizzlyRider07, January 22, 2015, 08:23:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyRider07

@BretBielema Getting to be crunch time of 2015 recruiting class. Will have a select few in this weekend and fewer next week. Room for about 5 more #HOGS

According to coach I'm assuming we have 2 silent Commits right now!!! Time to start speculating lol
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

jb11

I guess there are a couple of silents out there.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Dalton is one. Guesses on the others?

GrizzlyRider07

My guess is Dalton and Weathersby
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.

PaintballHog

Bacon_Bitz

RazorBassin

Singleton could be one, but that is completely a guess.

CDBHawg

GrizzlyRider07

The thing that catches me with coaches statement is how he said ABOUT 5 more. So either there might be one on the fence that they might not be sure on either way!
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.

hawg1221

forrest city joe

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on January 22, 2015, 08:23:20 am
@BretBielema Getting to be crunch time of 2015 recruiting class. Will have a select few in this weekend and fewer next week. Room for about 5 more #HOGS

According to coach I'm assuming we have 2 silent Commits right now!!! Time to start speculating lol
Wrong. could be we are going to undersign for the 3rd year in a row. hope you are right and that we have some silent commits.but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Tomhog™

@BretBielema: Getting to be crunch time of 2015 recruiting class. Will have a select few in this weekend and fewer next week. Room for about 5 more #HOGS

Interesting....

ARtillahog

Very!  Especially with T.J. Smith currently visiting.

WooPig90

Hmm makes me think we have some silent commits then?

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

davispard

Don't you figure Dalton for 1??

jry04

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 22, 2015, 08:40:02 am
Wrong. could be we are going to undersign for the 3rd year in a row. hope you are right and that we have some silent commits.but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
So you say he is wrong, but admit to not having a clue. Makes sense. I would be everything that Dalton is at least one player Bielema is counting.

IBleedRazorbackRed

He may just be putting the pressure on some guys too.

jgphillips3

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 22, 2015, 08:52:33 am
He may just be putting the pressure on some guys too.

Yep.  That's exactly what I think he's doing.  I think it is an honest statement that says the window is about to close...get on board while you can.

Scott7703

There is ZERO chance the plan today is to undersign. That makes absolutely no sense.

CDBHawg

Wasn't there a possibility of only signing 24 this year? Due to AJ Derby being put on scholarship before being here for two years.

CDBHawg

Wrong. We  signed a full class last year.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Scott7703 on January 22, 2015, 08:56:16 am
There is ZERO chance the plan today is to undersign. That makes absolutely no sense.

Hey i hope you are right. but we have done it 2 years in a row. so never say never.

CDBHawg

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 22, 2015, 09:01:08 am
Hey i hope you are right. but we have done it 2 years in a row. so never say never.

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 22, 2015, 08:59:10 am
Wrong. We  signed a full class last year.

IBleedRazorbackRed

TJ smith could be a silent commit tho. Look at his Instagram bio

[attachment deleted by admin]

secneahog

I'm hearing the new OC is going to help us land or already landed us a bigtime player.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

PorkRinds

Quote from: secneahog on January 22, 2015, 09:05:14 am
I'm hearing the new OC is going to help us land or already landed us a bigtime player.

That would be outstanding, and oh so epic.

WooPig90

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 22, 2015, 08:57:15 am
Wasn't there a possibility of only signing 24 this year? Due to AJ Derby being put on scholarship before being here for two years.

Nope, I belive he just counts as a transfer and goes against the 85

immahog

is this hogville talk or media talk just asking???
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

online-with-swine

Sweet.  Offensive or defensive?  My guess it is the 5 star mentioned yesterday?

forrest city joe

Man that sounds good. hope you are right. GO HOGS.

hogs dont cry

Come on. Where are you hearing this? 

PorkRinds

Scott7703

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 22, 2015, 09:01:08 am

I just can't see us under signing. I have been wrong before but it appears we have options everywhere to choose from this year.

forrest city joe

January 22, 2015, 09:14:51 am #34 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 11:41:29 am by forrest city joe
Quote from: Scott7703 on January 22, 2015, 09:12:11 am
I just can't see us under signing. I have been wrong before but it appears we have options everywhere to choose from this year.
Scott i am hoping you are right. if we can finish strong. this may be the best class in 20 years

Hogimus Prime

hogs dont cry

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 22, 2015, 09:11:53 am
Hogville.

The most concentrated collection of secret sources ever.

PorkRinds

Quote from: hogs dont cry on January 22, 2015, 09:19:37 am
The most concentrated collection of secret sources ever.

I've got mine.  And they're on point.

CDBHawg

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 22, 2015, 09:07:45 am
Nope, I belive he just counts as a transfer and goes against the 85

He walked on. Walk-ons put on scholarship within two years count against the current class or the class they came in with. Or at least I thought??? 

Tim?

CDBHawg

Who is the OC?

Who is the big time player?

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

onebadrubi

Quote from: secneahog on January 22, 2015, 09:33:37 am
Paid site.

So who was Dan Enos in on?  Sounds like that paid site was attempting to connect dots between Inman and Martin... They appreciate your subscription though

PorkRinds

So who is Enos going to land for us?

Scott7703

Now that I see the hire I'm gonna guess this isn't right.

Hogg_Phan

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 22, 2015, 09:20:23 am
I've got mine.  And they're on point.
I guess we will find out at 1:30.  8)
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

WriterWrong

I think KJ Hill is a silent commit.   ;)

CDBHawg

zane

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 22, 2015, 09:40:04 am
So who was Dan Enos in on?  Sounds like that paid site was attempting to connect dots between Inman and Martin... They appreciate your subscription though

Hahahaha

Ouch!
RIP LSUfan

secneahog

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 22, 2015, 10:16:24 am
From an "insider" or just a random poster?

Insider. Very well respected guy.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 22, 2015, 09:40:04 am

+1