• 382,453 Topics
• 21,386 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Caloric Deficit  (Read 3062 times)

TX HOG

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
Re: Caloric Deficit
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2016, 02:28:12 pm »

Even running down hill on a trial, I feel like I'm working my core for stability. Of course the hills are a female dog.

I usually eat a spoonful of honey before I go

RazorWire™

• I know nothing
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2017, 04:50:17 pm »

Mid November I weighed in at 300. Knew I had to do something. I stopped soda and sweet tea completely. Cut out all sweets and potato chips. Stopped eating bread and things that were fried. I've dropped 50 pounds. My caloric intake at 6'1 , 260 is supposed to be 3100 calories a day. I took in 1800 a day and now I am at 2000.

I simply filled myself up with vegetables , lettuce , cucumbers , apples , carrots and other negative calorie foods. My meals consist of eating no more than 4 ounces of meat per meal. My goal is 240 then start aerobics to tone. Eventually going to 225.

I'm taking a shot glass full of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with honey and warm water once a day. It's burning my gut off.

Splurge and reward day is fridays. Pizza and sweet tea

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

McKdaddy

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2017, 09:44:37 pm »

Mid November I weighed in at 300. Knew I had to do something. I stopped soda and sweet tea completely. Cut out all sweets and potato chips. Stopped eating bread and things that were fried. I've dropped 50 pounds. My caloric intake at 6'1 , 260 is supposed to be 3100 calories a day. I took in 1800 a day and now I am at 2000.

I simply filled myself up with vegetables , lettuce , cucumbers , apples , carrots and other negative calorie foods. My meals consist of eating no more than 4 ounces of meat per meal. My goal is 240 then start aerobics to tone. Eventually going to 225.

I'm taking a shot glass full of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with honey and warm water once a day. It's burning my gut off.

+1

GolfNut57

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2017, 11:22:55 pm »

Last June I was at 340. As of tonight I am down to 247. All it took in my case was to start limiting myself to 60 carbs per meal and/or 180 per day. I didn't used to do any walking for exercise but once I lost the first 50 lbs I felt good enough with enough energy that I now go on walks every 3-4 days and usually walk 2-3 miles on average. Some days I even walk 4+ miles before I feel like it is enough. My initial goal set was 100 lbs lost. That goal is in very near sight and as soon as I hit it I will have to set a new one. Getting down to 200 would be great.

RazorWire™

• I know nothing
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2017, 05:05:51 am »

Last June I was at 340. As of tonight I am down to 247. All it took in my case was to start limiting myself to 60 carbs per meal and/or 180 per day. I didn't used to do any walking for exercise but once I lost the first 50 lbs I felt good enough with enough energy that I now go on walks every 3-4 days and usually walk 2-3 miles on average. Some days I even walk 4+ miles before I feel like it is enough. My initial goal set was 100 lbs lost. That goal is in very near sight and as soon as I hit it I will have to set a new one. Getting down to 200 would be great.
Same idea I have. Wanted to drop that first 50 so I wouldn't have to carry it. The amount of energy I have is insane

GolfNut57

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2017, 05:50:59 am »

Be careful with the apples. I don't know how many calories just one has but I do know it has 12 carbs or so. As for meats same with the calories in that the number is unknown to me. But sirloin steak shows to have zero carbs.

RazorWire™

• I know nothing
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2017, 06:55:41 pm »

Be careful with the apples. I don't know how many calories just one has but I do know it has 12 carbs or so. As for meats same with the calories in that the number is unknown to me. But sirloin steak shows to have zero carbs.
Actually only eating 2 a week. The rest of the days it's bananas. They're only about 100 calories. I eat one of those and oatmeal for breakfast. Bananas are doing wonderful things for my boy parts

GolfNut57

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2017, 08:32:52 pm »

Actually only eating 2 a week. The rest of the days it's bananas. They're only about 100 calories. I eat one of those and oatmeal for breakfast. Bananas are doing wonderful things for my boy parts

Nanners are good for those needing potassium. But just one of those has 20 carbs.

RazorWire™

• I know nothing
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2017, 06:48:34 am »

Nanners are good for those needing potassium. But just one of those has 20 carbs.

20? Crap. Well I have been counting calories not carbs...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas