Tennessee (Knoxville) toss up
Alabama (Tuscaloosa) loss
AU lean win
Tenn-Martin WIN
Ole Miss (Oxford) WIN
LSU (Baton Rouge) toss-up
State WIN
Mizzou WIN

I see seven wins that I feel good about on this schedule and 11 wins within the realm of possibility.
WPS

Killean

I think we'll be favored in most of our games.

Alabama has to replace their QB and any team that struggles early will get buried by conference officiating.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

ricepig

Just had to get the first one in 2015, for 2015. Too early, I'll wait until August when you know how many Barners and Aggies were arrested and kicked off.

Lake City Hog

The thing that is best about this schedule is the home/away balance. The road games are the games that we should go into as the dog. Tuscaloosa, Knoxville and to a lesser degree, Baton Rouge are definitely home field advantages.

The more winnable games are at home. ATM in Dallas, Mizzou and Miss St are games that we should be favored to win. Auburn should be our toughest home game and our crowd could be the difference.

I do think that the league office hates us! ATM in Dallas, then on the road to Knoxville, on the road to Alabama and then come back home to face Auburn. Arguably the toughest 4 game stretch in the league next year. It is not just the 4 teams that we play, but the fact that we have a "road" game with ATM and then back-to-back road games.

We are the ONLY team in the league with 2 pair of back-to-back roads series.
http://sec12.com/2015-sec-football-schedule-grid/

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

ATLHog

Injury free = 7-9 wins
The schedule is a little less brutal but still a mother-

GB-Razorback

UTEP Win
Toledo Win
TTU Win
A&M Win
Tennessee (Knoxville) Win
Alabama (Tuscaloosa) Toss Up
AU Win
Tenn-Martin Win
Ole Miss (Oxford) Win
LSU (Baton Rouge) Win
MSU Win
Mizzou Win

11-1

I will concede this is a stretch but not out of the realm of possibility.  I could see this as one of the best season for Hawg Ball ever. 
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

GalaHawg

Tamu, Tenner, Bama, Aubbie stretch is tough... If we can get through that 2-2, then we 're looking at a 10-2 season and probably Cotton Bowl.

josh_sec33

UTEP WIN
Toledo WIN
TTU WIN
A&M (Cowboy Stadium) win
Tennessee (Knoxville) win
AU loss
Tenn-Martin WIN
Ole Miss (Oxford) loss
LSU (Baton Rouge) loss
State win
Mizzou WIN

8-4. Only because SOMETHING stupid will happen in either the Auburn or Ole Miss game.

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

westside_player

UTEP win
Toledo win
TTU win
A&M (Cowboy Stadium) win
Tennessee (Knoxville) loss
AU win
Tenn-Martin win
Ole Miss (Oxford) loss
LSU (Baton Rouge) loss
State win
Mizzou win

reddogjcss

UTEP WIN
Toledo WIN
TTU WIN
A&M (Cowboy Stadium) lean win
Tennessee (Knoxville) toss up
AU lean win
Tenn-Martin WIN
Ole Miss (Oxford) WIN
LSU (Baton Rouge) toss-up
State WIN
Mizzou WIN

I see seven wins that I feel good about on this schedule and 11 wins within the realm of possibility
I agree.

ldfergu

I think we will 9 games next year, maybe 10

The_Iceman

I think 8 regular season wins would be a good season. Beyond that,  I say GREAT!

ballz2thewall

i've been thinking on this today.  regardless what i think personally

i think the media and such, once studying our team compared to the rest of the west, will have us just under alabama.  at the same time we'll be asterisked as a possible west-taker.
The rest of the frog.

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

shotgun7

Quote from: rtr on January 01, 2015, 10:28:01 pm
Alabama is beatable.
I think we are to the point we CAN beat anybody on our schedule next year. It will be interesting! WPS

shotgun7

UTEP WIN
Toledo WIN
TTU WIN
A&M (Cowboy Stadium) lean win
Tennessee (Knoxville) Lean Win
Alabama (Tuscaloosa) Toss Up
AU lean win
Tenn-Martin WIN
Ole Miss (Oxford) WIN
LSU (Baton Rouge) Lean Win
State WIN
Mizzou WIN

I think next year will be alot like this year, in the fact we will be close in almost all of our games. But maybe, just maybe we can get over the hump in a couple of them that we were unable to this year.

Hulk HOGan

Until we actually beat Alabama, I'm going to say that we have close to zero chance of beating them. Otherwise, I think we have a good chance to win all of the other games.

TMc

Quote from: ricepig on January 01, 2015, 03:55:52 pm
Just had to get the first one in 2015, for 2015. Too early, I'll wait until August when you know how many Barners and Aggies were arrested and kicked off.

Doug

We will not lose to Alabama next year, especially if Lane Kiffin is retained.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Doug on January 02, 2015, 09:30:15 am

I'll be moving to Alabama (again) in March.  I'm going to this game in Tuscaloosa because I really believe next year is the year we beat Alabama.  I just don't see them being great (good, but not great with a new QB) next year all things considered. 
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

RussVegas Hawg

BAMA is the only team every year that I wonder if we can win

NOBODY else in the conference concerns me as far as wondering if we can win or not.

Deep Shoat

Why is everyone so damn afraid of Tennessee?
All Gas, No Brakes!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Doug on January 02, 2015, 09:30:15 am

Always tough to play on the road Doug....................It's in their favor.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Locutus_of_Boar

UTEP WIN
Toledo WIN
TTU WIN

A&M (Cowboy Stadium) - We will no a lot more about A&M after they open vs Arizona State in Houston.  For now call this a toss-up.

Tennessee - Playing in Knoxville is never ease but the schedule makers gave the Hogs a big break as UT goes to Gainesville the week before and to Athens the week after so they may find themselves distracted.  If Hogs keep up the momentum in Arlington they should win here too.

Alabama (Tuscaloosa)  Tide have to go to Georgia the week before and have A&M the week after so they too may be less than totally focused.   Arkansas will be on its sixth straight game and back to back road games so they shouldn't win in Tuscaloosa but If the Tide is coming off an upset by UGa there could be panic in Alabama by game time.  Slight lean towards Bama for now though.

Auburn - Coming off an open date and with Auburn having already faced Louisville, LSU, MSU. and UK, I think CBB is going to enjoy hosting cousin Gus.  Decisive win.

Tenn-Martin WIN

Ole Miss (Oxford) Rebs coming off an emotional visit to Auburn and likely already winged a few times the Hogs should make it through Oxford OK.

LSU (Baton Rouge) History says close but no cigar in Baton Rouge but Les may be a lame duck by this time and LSU will be coming off a visit to Tuscaloosa.

State - Sandwiched between hosting Bama and the Egg Bowl a trip to Arkansas is a waste of time for Bully.

Mizzou scheduled a NC game vs BYU in KC two weeks before and hosts UT the week before.  Not betting they are going for a 3rd division title and are up to a win in Fayetteville.  Tigers make it interesting but Hogs win.

I make that 9 wins, one loss, and 2 toss ups.  Split the toss ups and call it 10-2 with a pretty good shot at an at-large bid probably to the Peach/Fiesta Bowl.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Deep Shoat on January 02, 2015, 10:42:23 am
Why is everyone so damn afraid of Tennessee?

History mainly, I think.

UT has Notre Dame type luck when we play then in Knoxville.

And they've got some quality talent on that team as well.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

hogcard1964

UTEP WIN
Toledo WIN
TTU WIN
A&M WIN
Tennessee WIN
Alabama LOSS
AU WIN
Tenn-Martin WIN
Ole Miss (Oxford) WIN
LSU (Baton Rouge) LOSS
State WIN
Mizzou WIN

Doug

Quote from: InhogswetrustAlways tough to play on the road Doug....................It's in their favor.
Oh, I agree with you on this... except that Bama will be breaking in yet another inexperienced QB. Blake Sims did a great job, despite the trials and tribulations he faced.... but does Bama have anyone that can step up and compete like he (and AJ McCarron) did? At least Sims had a little bit of exposure last season. Unless I'm mistaken, none of the other Bama QBs saw the field this year.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Doug on January 02, 2015, 11:51:45 am
Oh, I agree with you on this... except that Bama will be breaking in yet another inexperienced QB. Blake Sims did a great job, despite the trials and tribulations he faced.... but does Bama have anyone that can step up and compete like he (and AJ McCarron) did? At least Sims had a little bit of exposure last season. Unless I'm mistaken, none of the other Bama QBs saw the field this year.

That was the same deal re: TAMU this past year.  And Hill threw for almost 400 yards on us, if my memory serves.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

HF#1

We will be the only west team with a real veteran QB... 

Given our schedule and what we have returning it's really hard not to predict 10 wins.   

UTEP WIN
Toledo WIN
TTU WIN
A&M WIN
Tennessee WIN
Alabama LOSS
AU WIN
Tenn-Martin WIN
Ole Miss (Oxford) WIN
LSU (Baton Rouge) WIN
State WIN
Mizzou WIN

I think this is doable but my expectations are 7-9 wins.

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Swinesong1