Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ridiculous

Started by Razorback4, December 07, 2014, 06:26:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback4

Stupid decisions, stupid coaching, terrible performance. I can't even begin to formulate my thoughts because the vein in my head is pounding too loud. I'm sooooo beyond ticked off right now. No way we should have blown that lead, no way we should have gone to OT, no reason we shouldn't have called a timeout on the last possession of regulation. This team needs to GROW UP AND LEARN TO WIN. Absolutely frustrating.

hog golf

I wish i could get that worked up over a loss. Just can't any more. I want to care but just can't. It is a terrible feeling and i hope it goes away. I see no sense of urgency from the players and even worse, none from the bench. I wish someone would stomp a foot or something. I did notice qualls reacting when game went to overtime and after turnovers. Good to see fire in his belly.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Porkem

Very disappointed in this loss. Can't make simple plays. Missed shots from point-blank range. Turnovers in the final minutes. Poor coaching decisions. The players and coaches should take a long look at themselves and their performances.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Sivad

mizzouman

I've see this way too many times at Mizzou.  However, I would not be surprised if Arkansas rattles off 10 straight wins.

MA's teams will always be up and down. Take the good with the bad. If you accept this, then tour frustrations go away.

razorson

What we play isn't college basketball, it's playground ball. selfish play and no defense.

The_Iceman

Why can't the starters start the game with the same intensity they did to start the second half?

To me, that is on the coaches.

hawg IQ

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 08, 2014, 09:13:35 am
Why can't the starters start the game with the same intensity they did to start the second half?

To me, that is on the coaches.
One way is play defense against other teams instead of other teams having 2 or 3  folks with uncontested open shots. Also do we really need to play full court right away. I think jump into that now and then would be better, especially on the road.
go hogs go !