Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I love our coaching staff, but...

Started by Hog in Iowa, November 28, 2014, 06:58:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog in Iowa

I have to give this loss to our coaches.  It was obvious to everyone watching the game (and about 3/4 of the people in North Korea) that BA was hurt and could not throw a pass on the money.  He was grimacing after every play and looked like he could not even take a deep breath.  We have a highly paid coaching staff that should have recognized the situation and put AA in early in the 3rd qtr when we still had some momentum.  However, by having BA throwing bad passes and having to come off the field after 3 or 4 plays, MIZZOU started feeling invincible and got all the momentum back.  Our poor defense got gassed from having to be on the field the whole second half.  I knew we wouldn't win as soon as the game got tied because we posed no offensive threat at all.  I don't believe that BA gave us the best chance today since he was hurt.  Coaches were 0-1 today, IMO.
The border town shook my hand, it was the gateway to some other land.
The border town is the great divide, just the gateway to some other side.
I got to get across. ~ Chris Whitley

Fayettechill14

Arkansas would be a 1,200-game winning streak since 1894 if only we had decent coaches. Dang coaches going and getting themselves outcoached every time we lose.

Of course it's on the coaches with this board. When is it not?

Smokehouse

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on November 28, 2014, 06:59:40 pm
Arkansas would be a 1,200-game winning streak since 1894 if only we had decent coaches. Dang coaches going and getting themselves outcoached every time we lose.

Of course it's on the coaches with this board. When is it not?

People in the game thread were immediately on Chaney the first time a play was blown up. Nevermind all the plays getting huge chunks of yardage in the 1st quarter even with the players constantly putting the team in a bad position with penalties.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.