Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I guess Indiana has a better offense???

Started by Hogfan1660, November 28, 2014, 06:28:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfan1660

We just got manhandled by a team that lost to Indiana! Thoughts????

010HogFan

Fayettechill14

Oh boy I love this game!

Hogs > Alabama

We beat Ole Miss and they didn't!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fayettechill14

Oh, oh, oh, pick me! Pick me!

Hogs > Auburn

We beat Ole Miss, who beat Texas A&M, who beat Auburn!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(notOM)Rebel123

And we beat the team that beat Bama. Your point?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

woodhog14

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Hogfan1660 on November 28, 2014, 06:28:17 pm
We just got manhandled by a team that lost to Indiana! Thoughts????

Different offensive style and situation.  IU has developed a good spread offense. Manhandled was a very stupid word to use.   My thought is this is disappointing and embarrassing for the entire conference and hopefully Sims, Cooper or Dak won't be hurt for the SECCG.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Fayettechill14

GOT ANOTHER ONE

HOGS > GEORGIA

We beat LSU, who beat A&M, who beat South Carolina, who beat Georgia!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fayettechill14

HOT TAKES COMIN' ATCHA

HOGS > MISSOURI

We beat LSU, who beat Texas A&M, who beat South Carolina, who beat Georgia, who beat Missouri.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fayettechill14

HERE WE GO AGAIN

HOGS > INDIANA

We beat NIU, who beat Northwestern, who beat Wisconsin, who beat Maryland, who beat Penn State, who beat Indiana.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hogfan1660

All good points! Thanks for making feel a little better!

Fayettechill14

WHO'S HAVING FUN?

HOGS > EVERY SEC TEAM

We beat LSU, who beat Texas A&M, who beat South Carolina, who beat East Carolina, who beat Ohio State, who beat Indiana, who beat Missouri, who beat Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Florida, and Texas A&M, who beat South Carolina, who beat Georgia, who beat Auburn, who beat LSU, who beat Ole Miss, who beat Alabama, who beat Mississippi State.

TRANSITIVE SEC CHAMPIONS

Hogfan1660

I guess if you look at it that way then we are actually the SEC champs this year? Man I'm feeling really good now! GO HOGS!!!!

Fayettechill14

Quote from: Hogfan1660 on November 28, 2014, 06:36:02 pm
I guess if you look at it that way then we are actually the SEC champs this year? Man I'm feeling really good now! GO HOGS!!!!
Your point was dumb. I hope the point was driven across.

Hogfan1660

Nothing dumb about it. I haven't seen Indiana play and was wondering how they put up enough points to win and we couldn't sniff a field goal attempt in the second half. That's all.

Fayettechill14

Quote from: Hogfan1660 on November 28, 2014, 06:40:01 pm
Nothing dumb about it. I haven't seen Indiana play and was wondering how they put up enough points to win and we couldn't sniff a field goal attempt in the second half. That's all.

THEY PLAYED A FLUKY GAME AND MIZZOU DIDN'T SHOW UP. IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES. I HOPE YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING IT TO HAPPEN WHEN THE SEC EAST TITLE WAS ON THE LINE.

Goodness, you have to spell it out for some people!