Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Doing some good things, but BB messed up today imo

Started by Gonzo, November 28, 2014, 06:09:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonzo

Tough loss on the road today to a good team.  I do think BB erred today in not switching to Austin when it was clear Brandon couldn't throw effectively in the second half, but that's his job, not ours.   

As I said in numerous threads the last days, I think it was pointless for those who were beating everyone over the head about how the Hogs were suddenly world beaters after the last two games to do so. They still have a ways to go, though they are much better this season than last imo.

Conversely, it's pointless for those who come on now and proclaim how the Hogs are still the same old pathetic rabble they claimed 3 weeks ago to do so, though I have no doubt there will be plenty of it.  This one game no means the Hogs haven't made big strides anymore than the last two meant they had arrived.  As usual, reality is somewhere between the two extremes. Hopefully they have a successful bowl appearance and carryover into the off season.

Stepping out the way now so the competing circle jerks can pound away at each other futily.

Go Hogs! Beat N Texas!

PigPusher

A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.