Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Proud!

Started by RazorPiggie, November 28, 2014, 05:37:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorPiggie

I am extremely proud of this team and how they never gave up throughout the season. I think we are a year ahead of schedule and will be even better next season. I am thrilled with what this staff has done and want to thank the Seniors for all their efforts.

We played very poor today and still only lost by 7. We had 4 losses decided by 7 points or less this season. Just imagine what we will be doing when we have a complete roster full of upperclassmen. Razorback football is about to start getting exciting again.

WPS :razorback:

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: RazorPiggie on November 28, 2014, 05:37:15 pm
I am extremely proud of this team and how they never gave up throughout the season. I think we are a year ahead of schedule and will be even better next season. I am thrilled with what this staff has done and want to thank the Seniors for all their efforts.

We played very poor today and still only lost by 7. We had 4 losses decided by 7 points or less this season. Just imagine what we will be doing when we have a complete roster full of upperclassmen. Razorback football is about to start getting exciting again.

WPS :razorback:

This is troubling though. We can't hold close leads for some reason. Hopefully with a little more recruiting that can be eliminated.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 28, 2014, 05:38:46 pm
This is troubling though. We can't hold close leads for some reason. Hopefully with a little more recruiting that can be eliminated.

I don't think so because we are young. And without a threat at WR it's difficult to have that big play when you need it.

Wild Bill Hog

Hopefully we can stay out of close games and avoid 2nd half disappearances in the future.

pigbacon

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on November 28, 2014, 05:43:50 pm
Hopefully we can stay out of close games and avoid 2nd half disappearances in the future.

Yes, several times this season we had opportunities to put the game further out of reach and for whatever reason didn't. We need to get those points after a turnover and eliminate some boneheaded penalties.

I am proud though!

reddogjcss

Very proud of the entire Razorback Football program. They fought in every game with a bunch of young players. They got us to a bowl game! Not bad for second year under new system.
We where so close in every game we lost and building on this year the SEC has a beast coming your way next year.
Two shut outs! Players never give up one time.
Get ready cause we are going bowling!