Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Were a totally different team without a healthy Allen

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, November 28, 2014, 05:34:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

I still believe Brandon should have been pulled after those First (2) horrific drives after halftime when it was very appearant that his accuracy was way off due to injury.

The (3) Fumbles by our RB's didn't help either.

Just like in basketball now we sit back and allow the bowl selection to take place and see where my beloved Razorbacks are sent!

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Woopig69

Agree 100%. That was the difference in tonight and the last 2 weeks. A healthy BA.

rude1

Asking him to play hurt is one thing, he was clearly injured in this game and they continued to roll him out there series after series. Is AA just that bad that you keep sending BA back out there when it is apparent his every move is causing him pain?

Dominicanhog

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on November 28, 2014, 05:34:41 pm
I still believe Brandon should have been pulled after those First (2) horrific drives after halftime when it was very appearant that his accuracy was way off due to injury.

Just like in basketball now we sit back and allow the bowl selection to take place and see where my beloved Razorbacks are sent!

yeah those visions of grandeur I had are now gone... Shreveport here we come.... and to my dismay maybe Texas.

AFhawg

Pork Twain

For sure and the worst thing they could have done in the fourth quarter is throw AA out there.  If BA can tough it out, you have to go with him, just like BP did with TW.  RP and TS will fight it out over 2nd/3rd qb next year and AA will fall back to 4th.

Have to run the ball more though...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

ricepig

Total team loss, from HC to water boy. Brandon didn't need to be out there, and our D played it's most snaps all year. Nothing to do but rest up, get healthy, and win our bowl game.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ricepig on November 28, 2014, 05:42:59 pm
Total team loss, from HC to water boy. Brandon didn't need to be out there, and our D played it's most snaps all year. Nothing to do but rest up, get healthy, and win our bowl game.

I disagree on a total team loss.  Can't pin this anywhere near the defense. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Hoggish1

Absolutely.  It was the most painful game I've ever watched.  There is no way AA could have been worse and he probably would have been a whole lot better.

MrKlem10

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 28, 2014, 05:44:48 pm
I disagree on a total team loss.  Can't pin this anywhere near the defense.

They were gassed after they couldn't get more than a minutes rest on the side line.  It showed on that last scoring drive. 

Play calling sucked in the second half.  Allen was hurt, twisting and turning.  He shouldn't have been out there.  Also, lets just give him play action fakes and further his mechanics to be shot when we need conversions late in the game. 

Fumbles....freaking fumbles...SMH. 

And gosh I never thought I would say I missed AJ Derby today...

arktravlr

Any team is totally different when they are playing with only 10 guys.

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Inhogswetrust

November 28, 2014, 06:12:31 pm #14 Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:25:20 am by Inhogswetrust

99.99% of teams are not near as good without a healthy starting QB.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

lefty08

Quote from: Pork Twain on November 28, 2014, 05:40:53 pm
For sure and the worst thing they could have done in the fourth quarter is throw AA out there.  If BA can tough it out, you have to go with him, just like BP did with TW.  RP and TS will fight it out over 2nd/3rd qb next year and AA will fall back to 4th.

Have to run the ball more though...

I actually agree with everything here
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

RazorbackAlways

I agree with your headline. A healthy BA is a huge factor.

HF#1

I'm just pissed that we have a coaching staff that isn't willing to do what gives us the best chance to win. It's obvious.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

JaketheSnake

Quote from: HF#1 on November 28, 2014, 07:14:15 pm
I'm just pissed that we have a coaching staff that isn't willing to do what gives us the best chance to win. It's obvious.
Right.  You know we pay CBB millions to find ways to lose games.

I wish he would have put AA in, but I still support CBB.