Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

really enjoyed watching HDN and JLS coaching

Started by BigSexyHog, November 28, 2014, 05:31:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

This game.  Made my holiday weekend.   Happy Thanksgiving folks.  Stay safe on the roads
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

fanofthehog

micali

Jimbob111

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 28, 2014, 05:31:17 pm
This game.  Made my holiday weekend.   Happy Thanksgiving folks.  Stay safe on the roads

Me, too.  It sure takes me back to the good ole days! Brutha, you reckon BB "called that play" on the fake?
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

BigSexyHog

He was hurt.  CBS is into player safety after all.

Hogchick

Jimbob111

Quote from: micali on November 28, 2014, 05:32:55 pm
If BA wasnt hurt, totally different game.

But he WAS hurt. The announcers knew it, posters on the game thread knew it, the other players knew it.

Hootie, I mean Bert, was apparently the only one who didn't notice. Planning ahead, there's a Sonic about three blocks from the stadium there in Columbia.

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Darren DeLoach

New level of idiocy. BA ' S injury made it tough. Should they have pulled him? Maybe. But sticking with was the decision. Grow up. Geesh
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: Jimbob111 on November 28, 2014, 05:35:06 pm
But he WAS hurt. The announcers knew it, posters on the game thread knew it, the other players knew it.

Hootie, I mean Bret, was apparently the only one who didn't notice. Planning ahead, there's a Sonic about three blocks from the stadium there in Columbia.

Look the idiot disease is spreading
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Woopig69

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 28, 2014, 05:31:17 pm
really enjoyed reading your dumbass comment. Made my holiday weekend. Happy Thanksgiving folks. Stay safe on the roads.

BigSexyHog

BA does deserve a blast from CBB. Dude  has guts for playing but he wasn't effective and if the coaches can't see it either they are to damn stupid or THEY REALLY DON'T THINK AA can play. Either way this loss sucks today.  We shouldn't have lost

reddogjcss

Fellows last two weeks nothing but praise now you need to be put on suicide watch! Razorbacks played there heart out. Yes I think he should have pulled Brandon in second half but he didn't. He shows great faith in players and that goes along ways on recruiting. Very proud of My RAzorbacks both coaches and players.
Dust off fellows and get ready for our bowl game.

BigSexyHog

Jimbob111

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on November 28, 2014, 05:35:10 pm
New level of idiocy. BA ' S injury made it tough. Should they have pulled him? Maybe. But sticking with was the decision. Grow up. Geesh
Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on November 28, 2014, 05:36:08 pm
Look the idiot disease is spreading

Tell me what part of my post is wrong or idiotic?

AA played last week and the Hogs won with good running, strong defense, and a few pass plays. So, he is atleast competent.

The defense was playing AWESOME till the fourth quarter.

Brandon Allen was clearly hurting and stiff on that very first possession in the second half. But the end of the 3rd quarter, the announcers were talking about it, immediately into the fourth they started talking about pulling him.

AA still had the headset on--not warming up--when BA could barely get off the turf.

Beliema believes in "player safety" but left a clearly injured, ineffective player in the game to take a pounding. Chaney called nothing but pass plays with an injured QB. 

Seriously, what's idiotic?

What part of what I have posted is idiotic?

Jimbob111

Quote from: reddogjcss on November 28, 2014, 05:38:59 pm
He shows great faith in players and that goes along ways on recruiting.

He let an injured played get beat to a pulp. How does that go over in recruiting?  Did you not see BA looking to the sidelines, grimacing, after almost every play?  No player wants to puss out and he was hoping he wouldn't have to make that decision. There was no reason for BA to be in that game and everybody knew it but Beliema.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 28, 2014, 05:33:38 pm
He was hurt.  CBS is into player safety after all.

this from one of Gus' propaganda message board minions

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

BPsTheMan

BigSexy, I remember your boy Gus leaving Ontario McCaleb in after a hard ground shot to the head against LSU in 2009, just so he could avoid not scoring a TD in a 31-10 loss

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on November 28, 2014, 05:35:10 pm

What's idiotic about questioning the decision to leave BA in?  You even admitted in your post that he maybe should have been pulled.  Seems you included yourself in the idiocy.  Too much to drink?

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on November 28, 2014, 06:01:34 pm
BigSexy, I remember your boy Gus leaving Ontario McCaleb in after a hard ground shot to the head against LSU in 2009, just so he could avoid not scoring a TD in a 31-10 loss

comments BigSexy?

BPsTheMan

hello?

BigSexy?

Comments on Gus leaving McCaleb in while getting blown out by LSU?

any comment at all?

BPsTheMan

/thread BigSexy?

don't want to hold your boy Gus to the same standard you're accusing Bret of?

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: Jimbob111 on November 28, 2014, 05:35:06 pm

Hootie, I mean Bret, was apparently the only one who didn't notice. Planning ahead, there's a Sonic about three blocks from the stadium there in Columbia.

How about this idiotic statement. 

Look, if you want to debate strategy and decision making,  go for it. Have a bit of logic and reason to support your claims. But the simpleton sophomoric rhetoric is idiocy of the highest order.

BPsTheMan

BigSexy..

still logged in but pretending he doesn't see responses to his thread

Gus fan

aar0n

And what if BA - who is your #1 man, your starting QB, the guy you trust with your offense, and one of your team leaders - says he doesn't WANT to come off the field, or that he thinks he can handle the situation?  These players are not only competitors, they're YOUNG competitors that think they can overcome anything if given the chance.  Would you tell your "star" QB that he has to sit even though he thinks he can go, and wants to go?  This thread is beyond ridiculous and I hope it gets deleted, along with the OP. 

BPsTheMan

let me guess Big, you had to run out and get milk for the baby..

BPsTheMan

Quote from: aar0n on November 28, 2014, 06:13:01 pm
And what if BA - who is your #1 man, your starting QB, the guy you trust with your offense, and one of your team leaders - says he doesn't WANT to come off the field, or that he thinks he can handle the situation?  These players are not only competitors, they're YOUNG competitors that think they can overcome anything if given the chance.  Would you tell your "star" QB that he has to sit even though he thinks he can go, and wants to go?  This thread is beyond ridiculous and I hope it gets deleted, along with the OP.

amen

Doug

This entire thread (OP and several replies) is pitiful.

Locked.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)