Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vent thread

Started by Lanny, November 28, 2014, 12:28:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox073

Quit tossing the damn ball!!!

fullfan

Hogs have given up 6 points in 10 qtrs.  they give up 21 in the next two.

Ironhawg

Mizzou moving at will now.  This is not the start to the 2nd half I was hoping for.

hog911

We ate looking like the miss st game hogs!

maddox073

Give rob smith a raise....blah blah blah

baseballhog

Give us a chance chaney

Horthawg

Play calling....sheesh.
Once a Hog-ALWAYS A HOG!

coolhog

Chaney is terrible.
Same old stupid play calling.

Knot2brite

Quit running the damn sweep to the short side of the damn field!
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

hawgdawg63

Did we practice at all last week....ugh

jimmur74

CHANEY!!!!!! MY GOD!!!!!

Arkansas Fan

Victom

Can we not run off the right side ?

pigture perfect

Brandon threw that last one away needlessly. Play calling also sucking badly.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Danimal

O-line gettin' whupped.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: pigture perfect on November 28, 2014, 04:13:31 pm
Brandon threw that last one away needlessly. Play calling also sucking badly.

Hunter was ten yards out of bounds before the ball got there.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

fullfan

You have him pass off that direct snap (jump pass) for a TD.  No imagination play calling.

pigture perfect

Get Brandon out of this game. I'm sick of this. He's killing us.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hulk HOGan

Allen looking pretty bad again.

The Pulse

I like his heart, but BA has to come out. It's clear he isn't close to 100% and it's a huge liability at this point

pigture perfect

In need of blood pressure meds.

Hoggiedawg

Game is slipping away.

Uberanubis

game over man game over..........
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Horthawg

That fg has come back to haunt them.
Once a Hog-ALWAYS A HOG!

hog911

Jeff long for president!!!! We reverted back

HogHunk

Getting outplayed and outsmarted!

Hog Milanese

This won't stop, so long as Chaney's in charge.

pigture perfect

Quote from: Hogfaniam on November 28, 2014, 04:14:21 pm
Hunter was ten yards out of bounds before the ball got there.
thats why you look to your second read.

Horthawg

I really hope They can get a competent oc for next year.
Once a Hog-ALWAYS A HOG!

Poker_hog

Quote from: The Pulse on November 28, 2014, 04:23:39 pm
I like his heart, but BA has to come out. It's clear he isn't close to 100% and it's a huge liability at this point

I agree he looks shakey
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

pigture perfect

Same crap as A&M Bama and Miss stake

Wild Bill Hog

Trying to protect an 8 point lead is moronic.  This 2nd half lack of effort and smarts is what we saw a lot of earlier in the season.  Getting the same results now as then.

coolhog

No way Chaney will lead us to a win.

SquidBilly

Not over yet but Brandon needs to either start making plays or pull himself out to give his brother a chance.

Hoggiedawg

Wow, BA throwing a terrible ball.

Ash

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 28, 2014, 04:39:43 pm
Not over yet but Brandon needs to either start making plays or pull himself out to give his brother a chance.

BA has needed to get the hook for awhile.

Hoggiedawg

It's obvious BA can't throw.  AA needs to come in.

fyrfytnrazrbacfan

For the love!!! Get him out of the game! Brandon is going to lose this game all by his self!!!
"Those who say it can't be done should get the he** out of the way of those that's doing it!"  Rev Run

kodiakisland

Quote from: fyrfytnrazrbacfan on November 28, 2014, 04:41:22 pm
For the love!!! Get him out of the game! Brandon is going to lose this game all by his self!!!

No.  That's on whoever is leaving him in there.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

devildoghawg

Brandon Allen is losing this game all on his own.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

pigture perfect

If BA doesn't come out, this game is over. And we lose to the worst SEC team we've played all year.

MountainHomeHogger

He's playing like Mallett!! Yank him!! Your costing me money!!!

Poker_hog

Time to put in little bro
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

The Pulse

Coaches are killing us. It's clear to everyone brandon can't go.

farmhawg

Stubbornly we choose not to replace an injured qb.......
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

SemperFi

Brandon Allen....nuff said
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Kevin

funny, how our qb was fine in the first half. now, it comes down to making fourth quarter plays, and he wants out of the game.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

revolution

How much is Chaney being paid to keep trying what BA obviously cannot do? If we are keeping BA in, just RUN THE BALL! At least then we have a chance!

SquidBilly

Quote from: fyrfytnrazrbacfan on November 28, 2014, 04:41:22 pm

He looks like if he were to take a hit it might be all she wrote. 

navyhog24

Chaney needs to be let go. His play-calling has cost us this game