Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vent thread

Started by Lanny, November 28, 2014, 12:28:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HouSwine

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Granny fan

There is no EXCUSE for leaving B Allen in!!!! N

arktravlr

How can you leave him in?  They must have been really unhappy with Austin's ability to read some of the coverages last week.

If BA can somehow pull this out I hope he rides off into the sunset and we let a more....physically capable...qb take over next year.

3of5-2

Collins runs like Tiny Tim tiptoeing through the tulips.

passinghog

Cheney isn't doing him any favors. Why not run a draw play???

The Hawg Marshal

I'm just baffled by this.

Biggus Piggus

Bielema is going to get barbecued for being afraid to play his backup QB.
[CENSORED]!

kuhog

This is painful to watch, but I will say, BA is one tough SOB.

Hulk HOGan

I can't believe that Bielema constantly preaches player safety and has left a guy who is visibly hurt on the field.

navyhog24

CBB is reminding me why I hated HDN so much. Chaney needs to be fired for his crap play-calling all season

3of5-2

farmhawg

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on November 28, 2014, 05:12:06 pm
I can't believe that Bielema constantly preaches player safety and has left a guy who is visibly hurt on the field.
true
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

hog911

But we are so close!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

arktravlr

Quote from: hog911 on November 28, 2014, 05:14:08 pm
But we are so close!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Just a qb away.

Adam Stokes

It was a fumble but Collins recovered it before Mizzou took it away.

arktravlr

That's game.

I hope this is BA's last game as a Hog.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Poker_hog

Why didn't we get the to back?
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

3of5-2

Ellis doesn't get his takeaway for a touchdown, but Mizzou gets theirs to end it.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Acehawg

Poker_hog

Cbb got majorly out coached

navyhog24

This game is on CBB, Chaney, and BA. I have lost so much respect for CBB from this second half.

farmhawg

Give away a game to stubbornness. I have a feeling we will deal with this for awhile.
From theflyinghog

BPsTheMan

HouSwine

Worse coaching and utilization of personnel I've seen since last week's Texans game.

atekido

Out coached,  and a dumb decision to keep in a injured QB.

Poker_hog

They use our TO to review the play.  Should have got the to back

revolution

SAD! Our coaches definitely mis-played their cards today. This one will stick with the fan base for a while. Some goodwill earned lately was flushed away today. Hate to see how they mis-handled BA. And the game was lost in the process!

kodiakisland

Quote from: Adam Stokes on November 28, 2014, 05:15:17 pm
It was a fumble but Collins recovered it before Mizzou took it away.

Exactly.  Collins had it in his arm on the ground when the whistle blew.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Acehawg

CBB hired the wrong OC.  lets hope he learns from his mistakes.  He's still a young head coach.

arktravlr

Quote from: Poker_hog on November 28, 2014, 05:16:39 pm
Cbb got majorly out coached
Pinkel had nothing to do with the decision by his opponent to leave an ineffective QB in the game.  By your rationale a house plant out coached CBB...the two aren't related.

grayhawg

This team needs to take a long hard look at themselves from the Coaches to the water boys.

Speedracer

This offense is beyond bad.
Like smites bother me.

Pancetta

Bad decision leaving BA in. You don't force a player to take himself out.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

HOGINTENNESSEE

If the kid isn't healthy enought to throw you have to pull him

arktravlr

Quote from: Speedracer on November 28, 2014, 05:19:29 pm
This offense is beyond bad.
When you're only playing with 10 players its a bit more difficult.  It's like a soccer team taking a red card right off the bat.

Hog1952

Two years without a backup QB.

PLAYING NOT TO LOSE!!!

Elvis P Hogg

The_Iceman

Quote from: Granny fan on November 28, 2014, 04:59:19 pm
I can't take another year of BA!!!!!!

The guy is obviously in a ton of pain. If there is anyone to blame, it is the coaching staff for not being able to see that his injury was keeping him from being able to make the throws.

Good grief dude.

3of5-2

If CBB gets the credit for the last 2 shutout wins, the first words out of his mouth should be "I blew this game"

Chief Mac

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 28, 2014, 05:11:09 pm
Bielema is going to get barbecued for being afraid to play his backup QB.

As he should get BBQ'd. Absolutely should've taken BA out to give the team a chance. Stupid mistake
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Acehawg

It was an emotional decision to leave BA in..IMO

kodiakisland

If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

fyrfytnrazrbacfan

BA should have not been in that game after the 3rd qtr if that long! If BA is our QB next year I will seriously have to question or coaching staffs ability to judge QB talent!
"Those who say it can't be done should get the he** out of the way of those that's doing it!"  Rev Run

BPsTheMan

great season Coach Bret Bielema

donk

Missouri was the better team.

Our offense isn't very good.

arktravlr

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on November 28, 2014, 05:20:01 pm
If the kid isn't healthy enought to throw you have to pull him
Or decide when to overrule him.  BA obviously doesn't know his own abilities or body well enough yet, so he needs someone to make that decision for him. 

Poker_hog

Quote from: arktravlr on November 28, 2014, 05:18:39 pm
Pinkel had nothing to do with the decision by his opponent to leave an ineffective QB in the game.  By your rationale a house plant out coached CBB...the two aren't related.

Pinkel kicked 2 long fgs with a bad kicker with the wind at his back.  Our coach faked a fg and punted from the same spot.  We had better players and lost.  That's being out coached