Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If the Hogs can behave, penalty wise, we'll win this game.

Started by Doug, November 28, 2014, 10:14:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Mizzou had 12 penalties vs Tennessee (which, by the way, is the LEAST penalized SEC team this year).

The Hogs average 4.9 penalties, which is 2nd lowest in SEC (Credit to @SEC_Chad).

EDIT: Mizzou averages 7.9 penalties per game this year.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

arkansasrazorback

agree.  I also think if we contain Mizzou's run game we win fairly easy.  Make Mauk beat us and he will throw us the ball.

Mike_e

Behave and hold their set to keep us from having an extra 5 yards on third downs.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

chortle

Doug

Bumping this back up... all season long, we averaged 5 penalties a game... we had NINE in the first half alone.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

HF#1

4 of which were BS but it's not why we lost.  We lost because our Coach forgot our QB was hurt and our OC couldn't see from the box that BA was hurt thus the 10 consecutive passes.

We couldn't move the ball in the second half, that is why we lost.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin