Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Season-Ole Miss @ Arkansas

Started by hoggusamoungus, November 26, 2014, 07:53:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggusamoungus

An OM production of their trip to Fayetteville.  Game action starts around the 11 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSd2Okhva8

phadedhawg

Heck...almost makes me feel sorry for them. Almost

phadedhawg

But having been on the other side of a shutout I know the feeling. When your offense can't get out of the driveway and your defense completely helpless, every break going the other teams way....sure does make for a long afternoon.

rljjr

TMc

Wild Boarnado

Good production - had a bit of the NFL Films feel to it with their camera work, music, and narration. Thanks for the link.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.

runich

That's an Ole Miss production?  .....sure makes us look good :)

HoggusMaximus

Sounds like they hired the hbo guy who does the nfl season shows nicely produced.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Nicely done...............by the Hogs and the production team.

ChitownHawg

CBB has spoken of being physical and taking the fight out of a team. I saw a lot of lost faces by the 3rd quarter. There was no will left in that team.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: ChitownHawg on November 27, 2014, 05:59:32 am
CBB has spoken of being physical and taking the fight out of a team. I saw a lot of lost faces by the 3rd quarter. There was no will left in that team.

To that point, did you notice the last "1, 2, 3...hoorah led by Freeze" coming out of the Ole Miss locker room for the second half? Didn't sound like a whole lot of "hoorah" in the Ole Miss team.
Go Hogs Go!

ChitownHawg

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 27, 2014, 06:46:03 am
To that point, did you notice the last "1, 2, 3...hoorah led by Freeze" coming out of the Ole Miss locker room for the second half? Didn't sound like a whole lot of "hoorah" in the Ole Miss team.

To me even Freeze sounded like he didn't believe it. Just like TT's coach they were beaten and they knew it.

One of the things I love about CBB is this team has his tough as nails mentality. As does his assistants.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

buldozer

Great production and recruiting tool for the hogs....