Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Candied Sweet Potato Bowl

Started by twistitup, November 26, 2014, 06:39:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

I know, I know...there is no bowl game with this name, but there should be.

Nothing goes better with turkey / dressing than candied swt potatoes topped w marshmallows

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

wupigsuey

Quote from: twistitup on November 26, 2014, 06:39:43 pm

Nothing goes better with turkey / dressing than candied swt potatoes topped w marshmallows

Sweet potatoes or yams 8)
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

ricepig

Yeah, but what about the cranberry sauce bowl? And the jelly kind or the real things smashed up?

twistitup

twistitup

November 26, 2014, 06:50:35 pm #4 Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 07:05:42 pm by twistitup
Quote from: ricepig on November 26, 2014, 06:45:54 pm
Yeah, but what about the cranberry sauce bowl? And the jelly kind or the real things smashed up?

Canned cranberry sauce will be served on hot rolls at the concession stand along with warm cups of giblet gravy to sip on.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

TomBigBeeHog

Hennessy and Coke, says Michael Irvin.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

twistitup

November 26, 2014, 07:21:32 pm #7 Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:06:37 pm by twistitup
Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on November 26, 2014, 06:57:10 pm
Hennessy and Coke, says Michael Irvin.

It's an old trick he learned from Lawrence T- turkey will make you sleepy....no reason for that

Hoggish1

Quote from: ricepig on November 26, 2014, 06:45:54 pm

Thanksgiving means cranberry roll, out of a can.  Don't even think of grinding up fresh cranberries and add sheet to it!

ricepig

Quote from: Hoggish1 on November 26, 2014, 08:44:43 pm
Thanksgiving means cranberry roll, out of a can.  Don't even think of grinding up fresh cranberries and add sheet to it!

Oh, I agree.

choppedporkextrasauce

nassy,

I can think of many better things that goes better with turkey and dressing, like Mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, green beans. but nothing orange colored.

twistitup

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on November 26, 2014, 08:51:30 pm
nassy,

I can think of many better things that goes better with turkey and dressing, like Mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, green beans. but nothing orange colored.
You like sweet potato pie? The ladies dig it...especially w whipped cream

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Aint no room for "candy tators" or "crammed in a can berrys" on my plate.  ::)
The only good thing for a roll is to shovel the turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy. 8)