Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If we win, Jeff Long should...

Started by jesterzzn, November 26, 2014, 05:06:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jesterzzn

Start the Playoff show by having Arkansas listed in all four spots and deadpan it.  It would be funny, and other than the crazy people I think most would appreciate the joke.

"They controlled those games."  "They really pass the eye test."

elksnort

Go to FJC's house for left overs and a group hug.

Pudgepork

I was listening to some reporters predict the 4 teams today and try to figure a way to keep ohio st out of the 4.  When they mentioned Jeff Long stepping out to announce the 4 teams I thought it'd be funny if he said AR as the 4th team.   There would be heart attacks

RBLtoHOG

In all honesty, the way Arkansas is playing now, I think we'd compete with any of em.

That being said, Jeff picking Arkansas in the top 4 would lose him a lot of credibility with heading the committee.
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

phadedhawg

tigerinhogtown

He should just say they canceled the playoff and decided to award AR the trophy. "No point in even playing the games"

Danny J

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on November 26, 2014, 05:32:08 pm
In all honesty, the way Arkansas is playing now, I think we'd compete with any of em.

Vegas agrees....