Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Robb Smith - Broyles Award Nominee!

Started by Sue E NoNutts, November 26, 2014, 02:48:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue E NoNutts

Your/You're.....the difference between knowing your shite and knowing you're shite.

Lose/Loose.  When you lose weight, your pants feel loose.

Sed76

Should win it considering the job he has done with our defense.

welchog

As much as I would love to see it, I doubt it happens.

JackJohnson

Wow some really questionable choices in there...shibest and not DC Barry Odom for memphis.  The OC for one of the top scoring AND most balanced offenses in the country Bill Legg at Marshall is left off, yet random RB coaches from ULL and NC St. are in there.

Based on that nonsense alone no way they are smart enough to give it to Smith who would be most deserving

HogsBalls

johnny cash

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

smb

GeorgiaHOG

rtr

He should win it and that is the easiest call of the year.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Torqued pork

Quote from: welchog on November 26, 2014, 02:50:22 pm
Quote from: welchog on November 26, 2014, 02:50:22 pm
You're probably right, but those of us who have watched every game knows he deserves the recognition.

I guess Smith has destroyed the myth that Arkansas can't get the athletes to field a better than average defense.

lechon

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

Been10Hog

Lane Kiffin is on there. Think RS won that head to head even though we lost the game

hoghearted

Quote from: Sed76 on November 26, 2014, 02:49:45 pm

Echo that!
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

hollywood hog

Quote from: Sed76 on November 26, 2014, 02:49:45 pm

I agree.  He should win this thing running away.  U could have told me the undisputed best DC in the world was on his way and I still don't think I would have expected the improvement we have seen this season. 

jgphillips3

Quote from: hollywood hog on November 26, 2014, 04:33:39 pm
I agree.  He should win this thing running away.  U could have told me the undisputed best DC in the world was on his way and I still don't think I would have expected the improvement we have seen this season. 

I concur.  I can only imagine what he can do given time and even more talent than he has now.  The sky's the limit for this guy.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

He has led his defense to do some things that nobody has ever done. He deserves this recognition.

welchog

Just
Quote from: Torqued pork on November 26, 2014, 04:01:50 pm
You're probably right, but those of us who have watched every game knows he deserves the recognition.

I guess Smith has destroyed the myth that Arkansas can't get the athletes to field a better than average defense.

Just saying, like the Heisman, the team record factors in.

DoctorSusscrofa

He's done great, but he won't win this year. He'll have to wait for a 10 (or more) win season.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Hawgzinbowlz

They got it right. He deserves recognition.

" GO HOGS "

oldbear

If he doesn't win it, the award should be cancelled. The defensive turnaround has been nothing short of miraculous. I have no idea whether he will be great over a long period of time, but this year, Smith is the best in the country.

reddogjcss

Coach Smith is very deserving of the award! Hope he wins it!

Tusks

I've been to two SECCG's to watch the hogs and in one a JS special teams had their first punt blocked for a TD in the 1st 3 min of the 1st Q and in the second game one of his special teams players fumbled a punt in the EZ for a TD for the other team at the most critical time in the game.

Makes me wonder about the selection committee members.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Been10Hog on November 26, 2014, 04:20:47 pm
Lane Kiffin is on there. Think RS won that head to head even though we lost the game

Considering they were held to their lowest point total all year... Yes.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

gmarv

if we shut out tigger u. his chances go way up.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Tim Harris

HF#1

Can't take that award seriously anymore.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

jackflash

He done such a good job. I am afraid someone will try to hire him away