Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Allen returns to practice. Expected to play Friday.

Started by HogMantheIntruder, November 26, 2014, 02:37:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogpkins

Quote from: Dudeman on November 26, 2014, 08:33:12 pm
that 10 to 12 stuff is getting really old... :puke:

I thought it was funny the first few posts in the original thread when it was spontaneous. The six thousand subsequent references...yawn.

Quote from: MissippHog on November 27, 2014, 08:12:32 pm
Really?  I only see it about 5-6 times a week.  But it's possible that I'm only on here half as much as you are.

Here's a fresh take at least, hah.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Poppa Tart on November 27, 2014, 08:31:25 pm
Well, I always thought my screen name was clever and unique, which is why it has been available here, on Yahoo, ebay, etc.  Now you're making me think that maybe it's because no one wanted it because it implies that one is a woman, or perhaps food.  So, to answer your question, I wasn't, but I'm starting to get there. You, sir, are officially scratched off the list of what I am thankful for today.  Now, if you will excuse me, I must go reevaluate exactly who and what I am.

Are you being serous?

rzrbackramsfan

Man were just talking about practice!

We practice around 10-12 times a weak, too! Man!

jgphillips3

There's a 50/50 chance that BA plays but there's only a 10% chance of that.

BA plays unless he needs 2 crutches to walk.  I mean we don't have a viable backup because we haven't had any time to prep #2.  Heard that before.

ricepig

Quote from: 12247 on November 28, 2014, 08:11:27 am
BA plays unless he needs 2 crutches to walk.  I mean we don't have a viable backup because we haven't had any time to prep #2.  Heard that before.

Some are really struggling with this team's improvement.

LSPRazorbac

No doubt he plays, I just wonder how long he will be able to play? 

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: 12247 on November 28, 2014, 08:11:27 am

You serious Clark?  We just blanked the #8 team in the country playing our #2 QB for most of the game.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

For the record, I want our QB today to be healthy enough to play 100 percent and I don't care which QB has that ability.  AA is absolutely totally fine with me as I believe he has the tools to win.  What chaps my hiney is that we haven't seen to need to play AA for long periods in runaway games and actually act like his time on the field means something so that when times this one might be actually rare their ugly heads, we have far less worry about the situation.

It has absolutely nothing to do with our "PROGRESS".  It has EVERYTHING to do with my impression of where we could easily improve even more but don't.  That's my opinion, I own that opinion and I present it as such.  Some of you could improve your posts if you could just understand all you are offering is your OPINION and not absolute fact.

Science Fiction Greg

"We don't have a viable backup" is a ridiculously uninformed opinion.

So you've got that going for you.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

A.K.A.

Assuming he plays and if he plays mistake free, he will do good enough for us to win. Not worried about it.
Home town of Texarkana Arkansas

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on November 28, 2014, 12:55:32 am
Are you being serous?
About which part? Do I like my username? Yes. Was I hurt/ upset/ angry that you busted my balls a little? Absolutely not. Am I hurt/upset/angry at the 4th quarter play calling?  None of those even begin to describe how I feel about it. It's like Chaney had money on the game or something.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

HogMantheIntruder

"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon