Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SMU Game Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, November 26, 2014, 07:41:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlights of the big win in Moody Coliseum last night, enjoy!

The_Iceman

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 24, 2014, 02:00:42 pm
Hope to see a beautiful highlight video Wednesday morning when I wake up. ;)

DezNuttstehsuq

Thanks for posting War...you are money when we cant watch the game and want to see some action from it.

Pulled(PP)pork

who remembers the battles between Kleine and Koncak?  Man, those were the days in the SWC

PP

Jborohog09

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 26, 2014, 08:18:42 am

Do you have any idea what that dude is talking about in the comments section?

cc

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on November 26, 2014, 09:03:52 am
who remembers the battles between Kleine and Koncak?  Man, those were the days in the SWC

PP

I was young but remember them.  People complain about the SEC officials, but I think the SWC was worse.  I still remember Nolan walking off the court against Texas then Mayberry draining the three.  Only thing worse than the officiating was Cheryl Miller commentating.  She was atrocious.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Jborohog09 on November 26, 2014, 09:22:29 am
Do you have any idea what that dude is talking about in the comments section?

None. Must have posted on the wrong video.

Jborohog09

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 26, 2014, 09:45:09 am
None. Must have posted on the wrong video.

Actually, I remembered he posted on the Texas Tech vid a while back.  He kept calling CBB Bert Bulimia so myself and another guy called him out on it.  He then told me and the other guy he hoped we "died in a fire" along with a bunch of other junk after I said I would normally delete his comment and ban him.  Yet I'm the one who gets my panties in a wad haha.  He seems like a basket case.

returntoglory

I appreciate the post. Listened to it on the radio but couldn't get a good grasp of how the fans were. They sounded loud there. That makes some of those buckets we made in crunch time even more impressive.

GuvHog

Quote from: cc on November 26, 2014, 09:28:31 am
I was young but remember them.  People complain about the SEC officials, but I think the SWC was worse.  I still remember Nolan walking off the court against Texas then Mayberry draining the three.  Only thing worse than the officiating was Cheryl Miller commentating.  She was atrocious.

They were indeed worse. If I recall correctly, one SWC Referee who was from Texas publicly disclosed his hate for the University of Arkansas.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!