Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, November 26, 2014, 06:55:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ldfergu

Darrin Kirkland Jr is interesting. Does he even have an official left?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 26, 2014, 07:02:30 am
Darrin Kirkland Jr is interesting. Does he even have an official left?

He has 2 he hasn't used. But both are scheduled Texas and USC

ldfergu

Seems like the kid is all over the map. We didn't offer until a couple days ago but at least we crushed Ole Miss which was listed as one of his OVs

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 26, 2014, 07:17:30 am
Seems like the kid is all over the map. We didn't offer until a couple days ago but at least we crushed Ole Miss which was listed as one of his OVs

I plan of hitting him up on Twitter and letting him know Shannon has coached 19 NFL draft picks at LB

ldfergu

Do it. I wanna see us close like Ole Miss did a couple years ago

coastalrazorback

Love hearing the great news on defensive recruits. These past two games have been just what we needed.

Hawgey-Davidson

Thanks RD. This staff is a recruiting machine. They are certainly putting in the work.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: coastalrazorback on November 26, 2014, 10:45:02 am
Love hearing the great news on defensive recruits. These past two games have been just what we needed.

agreed, esp on D.  Good defenders want to come play on a good defense and it's apparent to everyone that we have that now.  Hoping to hold Mizzou to a low score on Friday and get outa there with a W.  Would be big for not only our team/program but I think for recruiting as well (not that the last two weeks haven't been)