Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SDS-Bielema's hard work finally paying off

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, November 26, 2014, 05:09:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Let me start by saying this: I was wrong.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

The performance had always been there, but the results are so staggering that we've gone from believing an 0-16 start in conference play was likely to believing the Hogs are about to close the season on a three-game winning streak over three ranked opponents.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/bret-bielemas-hard-work-finally-yielding-results/
Go Hogs Go!

JaketheSnake

Good write up and the exposure will yield some extra eyes looking at UA in recruiting.  Beat Mizzou in similar fashion and every talk show in Merica through our bowl game will be pimping the Hogs! 

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 26, 2014, 05:09:15 am

The performance had always been there, but the results are so staggering that we've gone from believing an 0-16 start in conference play was likely to believing the Hogs are about to close the season on a three-game winning streak over three ranked opponents.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/bret-bielemas-hard-work-finally-yielding-results/
I can greatly respect anyone who's able to "own up" and admit their approach might have been wrong. Been there and done that plenty of times. Welcome to the anti-Dark Side!!

Broadway Rob

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 26, 2014, 05:09:15 am

The positive exposure Arkansas has received recently will have a tremendous impact on recruiting and even bowl placement this season I believe.  CBB has the Hogs trending up big time.   

Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

Reservoir Hogs

Did anyone watch the embedded video breaking down the Mizzu game?
It has Steven Garcia and some blonde... Garcia looks and acts like a coked up frat boy... cat sit still playing with at football the whole vid, didnt make any definative points...
that was really strange, I hope is not wanting a career in journalism becuase that was beyond bad.

Razorback de Nosferatu

Quote from: Reservoir Hogs on November 26, 2014, 12:24:00 pm
It has Steven Garcia and some blonde... Garcia looks and acts like a coked up frat boy... cat sit still playing with at football the whole vid, didnt make any definative points...
that was really strange, I hope is not wanting a career in journalism becuase that was beyond bad.

I don't know, I don't know, I just really don't know.

NVRyield

The interview had a little Chris Farley Show in it.  Not as bad, but...

I wanted to embed a video of Farley and I can't figure it out on my new apple.. :-\
Someone wanna help a brother out.  Need a Farley moment!  Any of his interviews were great.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 26, 2014, 09:05:25 am
I can greatly respect anyone who's able to "own up" and admit their approach might have been wrong. Been there and done that plenty of times. Welcome to the anti-Dark Side!!

A lot of folks are having to admit that they were wrong. The transition of Hog football back to being a contender for the West is far from over but you can see it coming.
Go Hogs Go!

SECisKing

Quote from: Reservoir Hogs on November 26, 2014, 12:24:00 pm

lol, as an employee of SDS -- that's kind of hard to read, bro. Garcia has some great football knowledge and is not afraid to make light of himself. He has brought some exposure to the rest of us at SDS.
SEC writer/analysis for Saturday Down South
Co-host of "Ball Hawg" radio podcast
Twitter: @MurfBaldwin