Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN First Take giving Hogs love today

Started by ghogbad, November 25, 2014, 04:35:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ghogbad

Except for Danny Kannell of course

Said wasn't sure Oregon could beat Ark on a neutral field. 
Good pub.
-g

WooPig90

Yup. Skip Bayless was showing us love. Also said Hunter Henry will be a good pro.

davglo35

More perks for winning.....helps recruiting.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: WooPig90 on November 25, 2014, 04:37:19 pm
Yup. Skip Bayless was showing us love. Also said Hunter Henry will be a good pro.
Heard one guy today say HH was the next jimmy graham/Gronk quality TE.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

phadedhawg

National exposure for good reasons. Been a long time coming

Bubba's Bruisers

I can't say I've agreed with anything Kannell has said...razorback related or not.  He's terrible.  Really.  Just terrible. 

Or maybe I'm the idiot.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

During the playoff countdown tonight, Herbsteit gave us kind of a complement when he said MSU's best wins were against AU and us.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dr. Starcs

It was a back-handed compliment as he was pointing out that Miss St's resume isn't as strong now as it was 3 weeks ago.

Uncommon

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 25, 2014, 06:57:25 pm
I can't say I've agreed with anything Kannell has said...razorback related or not.  He's terrible.  Really.  Just terrible. 

Or maybe I'm the idiot.
You're not the idiot.  Kanell actually said Arkansas (6-5) is equal to Boston College (6-5) on Sunday.

https://twitter.com/dannykanell/status/536509942887628800

He is so dang caught up in just straight wins and losses because that is all his alma mater has going for it.  That it is undefeated.  Doesn't take into account who they've played, if they've dominated who they play, and where the game is played because if he were to take that into account, Florida State would probably not be in the Top 4.

Hogarusa

always in shock when people admit they watch First Take or believe that an opinion from Skip Bayless os SAS is worth anything.  Or are people just looking anywhere and everywhere for media saying nice about the Hogs?
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Uncommon on November 26, 2014, 12:06:26 am
You're not the idiot.  Kanell actually said Arkansas (6-5) is equal to Boston College (6-5) on Sunday.

https://twitter.com/dannykanell/status/536509942887628800

He is so dang caught up in just straight wins and losses because that is all his alma mater has going for it.  That it is undefeated.  Doesn't take into account who they've played, if they've dominated who they play, and where the game is played because if he were to take that into account, Florida State would probably not be in the Top 4.

I not a fan of his either, but didn't BC just nearly (and should have) upset the #3 Seminoles last weekend? Now I have no doubt that we would paste BC if we played them, but from his perspective, he might have seen that as a compliment. But I don't have the context in which he said that, so...
Go Hogs Go!

immahog

Quote from: Hogarusa on November 26, 2014, 12:26:10 am
always in shock when people admit they watch First Take or believe that an opinion from Skip Bayless os SAS is worth anything.  Or are people just looking anywhere and everywhere for media saying nice about the Hogs?

I enjoy first take skip an SAS are good together they both have strong opinions. I love the show and cari champion is nice to look at
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

The Marmot

Quote from: WooPig90 on November 25, 2014, 04:37:19 pm

Hunter Henry is one of the best players we've had on the team in the last 10-12 years.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG