Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What do you think the chances of Florida beating Fl State??

Started by hoghevn, November 25, 2014, 03:50:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Cave City Joe

I picked Florida in our pool at work.  I think Florida's defense will keep FSU from scoring much.  I just hope Gators can score some too.  Most of my hate for Florida goes back to Spurrier's always trying to run up the score, but I can't stand FSU or J. Winston.  That POS doesn't deserve his Heisman.
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

Torqued pork

I would prefer to see Florida win, but seeing FSU get disemboweled in the playoffs would be good, too.

SPAL

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on November 25, 2014, 10:28:11 pm
Damn, nothing worse on betting unders. Everytime there is a penalty, or a TO you start screaming at the TV, hollering at the ref to spot the damn ball faster after ever play. Miserable way to watch a game.

Interesting... When I play the under, I love turnovers and penalties. Not sure whY you would want the ball spotted faster either. Hmm. Faster spots mean more snaps which mean more chances to score. Clearly, you never bet unders.

Hoggam's Razor

I think Gators win. 
FLA defense will stop Famous Rapist and the noles.
Then it just comes down to scoring some points which I think the Gators can do.
I hate it when people complain.

jbcarol

Brett McMurphy @McMurphyESPN  ·  14 minutes ago
RT @BobbyBigWheel: Last 3 coaches to beat Florida State are Will Muschamp, Tom O'Brien &  Mike London
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net