Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big shakeup in College Baseball Coverage

Started by ucahogfan, November 24, 2014, 06:16:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

D1Baseball is expanding their coverage of college baseball and have added two of the most well known names of full-time college baseball media members in Kendall Rogers formerly of Perfect Game and Aaron Fitt formerly of Baseball America.

http://www.d1baseball.com/news/announces-major-expansion-into-college-baseball-coverage.htm

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

This will be good for the website. I go to D1 Baseball for the most up-to-date scores and schedules. They seem to stay on top of what is going on around the country even in late games when other sites might drop it until the next day.

dotnet

Since Baseball American and Perfectgame are likely to replace those guys and still cover college baseball, this just means increased college baseball coverage which is good for everyone

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

josh_sec33

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Aaron Fitt ‏@aaronfitt  · Jan 13 
Six days away. RT @d1baseball: Just a heads up to all #CollegeBaseball fans, the @d1baseball relaunch will arrive Monday, January 19.

D1 Baseball will relaunch on Monday the 19th.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Aaron Fitt ‏@aaronfitt  · 5h5 hours ago 
Couldn't be more excited to welcome @ethmark, @Stitch_Head, @MJ_Baumann, @DMcComasOB and @ShotgunSprD1 to the @d1baseball team.

D1Baseball.com ‏@d1baseball  · 6h6 hours ago 
Mark Etheridge (S) (@ethmark), Michael Baumann (N) (@MJ_Baumann), Eric Sorenson (W/N) (@Stitch_Head), Dustin McComas (@DMcComasOB).

Mark Etheridge ‏@ethmark  · 5h5 hours ago 
Appreciate all the well wishes. Glad to be back in the game with @d1baseball. Am anxious to cobble some words together to entertain & inform

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

The first Podcast with Kendall Rogers and Aaron Fitt at D1baseball. Discussing the top 25 and more.

50 minutes long.
http://d1baseball.com/podcast/fitt-rogers-welcome-breaking-top-25/

dotnet

Wow.  D1 baseball is going to be hard for BA and PG to top at this point.  I hope BA can just reload with their college coverage so there are two good sources now.