Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Visitor Section at Old Mrs?

Started by Brian the Turrible, November 24, 2014, 01:21:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian the Turrible

What section will the visitors tickets be in? I was going to go ahead and some tickets off their website but wanted to get as close to the rest of the Hog fans as possible.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Hawgey-Davidson

Just walk in the dump known as The Tad Pad and look for fans calling the Hogs. Pull up a stump, pop a squat and join in. Plenty of room.

Inhogswetrust

Tad Pad is the WORST college basketball arena I've probably ever been in. There are at least four other schools besides Arkansas in the state that have better basketball arenas. UALR, ASU, UCA and perhaps ATU (which is similar in the way it looks and feels inside but it is in better shape maintenance wise). The new one they are building in oxfart is the most needed new facility by a school in the SEC.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hawgey-Davidson on November 25, 2014, 09:42:09 am
Just walk in the dump known as The Tad Pad and look for fans calling the Hogs. Pull up a stump, pop a squat and join in. Plenty of room.

Calling it a dump is generous! It is only SLIGHTLY better than Barton Coliseum.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hawgey-Davidson

Sister graduated from Ole Miss in '79. We grew up in the magnolia state. Sen Ted Kennedy gave the commence address in Tad Smith coliseum. Got up and had pizza and beer at the Pizza Hut across the way. Made it back in time for her walk. Dump then dump now.