Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mallett out

Started by tannerstahl, November 24, 2014, 12:14:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerstahl

Sad to hear :(

@McClain_on_NFL: Just left Texans dressing room and I'm told Mallett is out for rest of season.
i love the hogs....so very very much

The Hogfather

PonderinHog

HouSwine

twistitup

Nooooooooo

Will durability be an issue for Mr M?
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

arkfan81

Just heard, torn pec. Hope for fast recovery.
Have faith...

hawg IQ

Quote from: tannerstahl on November 24, 2014, 12:14:30 pm
Sad to hear :(

@McClain_on_NFL: Just left Texans dressing room and I'm told Mallett is out for rest of season.
Hurt ? Fired, benched, unconscious?
go hogs go !

Hogz87

Surely he's still their starting QB next year, right?  Guess they'll have to re-sign him first.

SweetSassyMolassy

Torn pectoralis.  He injured it last week, and played with it yesterday, which is why to quote Ryan, "couldn't hit a broadside of a barn from 5 yards."

FaytownHog

Dang! FINALLY gets his shot and this happens. Frick! He might even be done with the Texans. His contract is up after this season and they'll be under a lot of pressure to draft and then also play a new QB. Hope he gets another shot at some point but this is terrible news for his career.

tannerstahl

i love the hogs....so very very much

scorekeeper

Quote from: FaytownHog on November 24, 2014, 12:21:59 pm
Dang! FINALLY gets his shot and this happens. Frick! He might even be done with the Texans. His contract is up after this season and they'll be under a lot of pressure to draft and then also play a new QB. Hope he gets another shot at some point but this is terrible news for his career.
They should draft some offensive lineman, but probably won't go that route.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?