Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Dam has finally broken...CBS (SIAP)

Started by Ugly Uncle, November 24, 2014, 12:13:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ugly Uncle

The Dam has finally broken for Arkansas and the SEC needs to be worried about being swept away in 2015 by the Arkansas Razorbacks.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-on-college-football/24831008/the-dam-finally-breaks-for-rampant-bowl-bound-arkansas?v=1&vc=1
Retired Radio Host

Piney Woods Rooter

Love the positve recognition these Hogs are getting. The have earned it

Pig in the Pokey

We have arrived a full year ahead of schedule. AND EVERYONE sees it. WPS
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

urkillnmesmalls

Maybe for once we can be the media darling.  We had that for a bit during the McFadden era, but since then it's felt more like they couldn't wait to highlight our failures.  This season...it seems like the commentators have indicated we're a sleeping giant who would beat someone we weren't supposed to, and that's exactly what happened...twice...in convincing fashion. 

Now we need to smash Mizzou, take any recruits considering them, and get on with it.   ;D
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

WMHawgfan

To put where we are in perspective. Listening to the talking heads on SEC network, one said from a Las Vegas insider. If you pit Arkansas and FSU on a neutral field and we have a healthy BA, FSU would only open as a 1 1/2 point favorite. We may not have been winning a lot of games but I think we can truly compete with anyone.

Tusks

I keep saying, the Hogs will be the pundits trendy pic next year and they will start out in the bottom of the top 10.

Hide and watch.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

djgaffer

QuoteIf Alabama had held Les Miles' team to 123 yards and forced six Rebel turnovers while outrushing those opponents 254-99 and outscoring them 47-0, would anyone question the Tide's future championship bona fides?

Very cool stuff.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra