Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cowherd On The Hogs D

Started by Boardon Hamsay, November 24, 2014, 10:42:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boardon Hamsay

FWIW, Cowherd says he rooting like crazy for CBB and thinks our defense could be the best in the country; better than Bama.  Lastly, he said we're a year away from wrecking people in the SEC.

Whether you like Cowherd or not, he showed us a lot of love.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

GolfnHog

"Build it and they will come". This certainly serves true to the talking heads that are recognizing what is being built.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

hogsanity

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on November 24, 2014, 10:42:42 am

Whether you like Cowherd or not, he showed us a lot of love.

He always has. Whether he truly likes the Hogs or not, he knows it is good for football, and good for his business for a conf like the SEC to have a team like AR to challenge the traditional powers. Would the SEC have been nearly as interesting this year without MSU being 10-1 heading into Sat?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Ragnar Hogbrok

I'm in tears thinking about how long I've desired the SEC fearing our defense.  It's been since 2006 that we've had a defense that could win games.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Capt. Hamm

Quote from: The Chief on November 24, 2014, 10:56:10 am
I'm in tears thinking about how long I've desired the SEC fearing our defense.  It's been since 2006 that we've had a defense that could win games.
There's no crying in football!

The_Iceman

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Capt. Hamm on November 24, 2014, 11:00:07 am
There's no crying in football!

As a grown man who has seen my share of Iraq, Afghanistan, the Nutt years, and Bobby's Motorcycle Wreck, I'll cry whenever and wherever I please.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.

cbhawg03

Quote from: The Chief on November 24, 2014, 11:07:25 am
As a grown man who has seen my share of Iraq, Afghanistan, the Nutt years, and Bobby's Motorcycle Wreck, I'll cry whenever and wherever I please.

1. +1
2. We all cried at times
3. Seems we still have a few holding onto him

trashcan maN

Quote from: The Chief on November 24, 2014, 11:07:25 am
/drops serious military card in response to a tongue in cheek comment

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: trashcan maN on November 24, 2014, 11:10:44 am
/drops serious military card in response to a tongue in cheek comment

No, it was tongue in cheek as well.  I equated Iraq and Afghanistan with Nutt and Petrino.

It was a joke.

trashcan maN

Quote from: The Chief on November 24, 2014, 11:13:59 am
No, it was tongue in cheek as well.  I equated Iraq and Afghanistan with Nutt and Petrino.

It was a joke.
Just yankin' your chain. You a Navy Chief? I'm an FC1

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: trashcan maN on November 24, 2014, 11:15:19 am
Just yankin' your chain. You a Navy Chief? I'm an FC1

No, Army Chief Warrant Officer 3 (AH-64D Pilot).  "The Chief" is a term of endearment imposed on me which I don't really care for.  But, I thought it'd be a decent moniker.

hogsanity

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 24, 2014, 11:04:54 am
I beg to differ.....

I seriously doubt we would have seen a scene like that in any of the previous several seasons.

Flowers would have been told to " Smile" or " go away I am drawing up a play" or " go on, I am texting a 'friend'!"

And yea, I did just what I complain about, I brought up past coaches.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

LZH

Quote from: The Chief on November 24, 2014, 10:56:10 am

Ain't that the truth.  I sure hope that whoever these kids are that are wearing our uniforms and playing defense for us finish out the season.

The_Iceman

Quote from: hogsanity on November 24, 2014, 11:25:02 am
I seriously doubt we would have seen a scene like that in any of the previous several seasons.

Flowers would have been told to " Smile" or " go away I am drawing up a play" or " go on, I am texting a 'friend'!"

And yea, I did just what I complain about, I brought up past coaches.

"It's senior day?"

HogFanJWill26

Cowherd also pegged CBB as one of his top 6 choaches in all of football

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: HogFanJWill26 on November 24, 2014, 11:38:11 am
Cowherd also pegged CBB as one of his top 6 choaches in all of football

What's being a choach got to do with football?
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

supersaint

Quote from: The Chief on November 24, 2014, 11:23:39 am
No, Army Chief Warrant Officer 3 (AH-64D Pilot).  "The Chief" is a term of endearment imposed on me which I don't really care for.  But, I thought it'd be a decent moniker.
Thanks for your service. Cool job, too!!
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.