Fay-hog

can you point in that direction.  Nothing on ESPN, I didn't see anything here

carolinahogger

1.  Go to the google search screen.
2.  Enter "bowl projections".
3.  Click on "Search".
4.  Click on one of the results.
5.  Read.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Maimonides

Fay-hog

SB nation had liberty.  Would that be best case scenario?

PonderinHog

Quote from: carolinahogger on November 24, 2014, 10:10:14 am
1.  Go to the google search screen.
2.  Enter "bowl projections".
3.  Click on "Search".
4.  Click on one of the results.
5.  Read.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Maimonides
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Unknown

dbhog

Quote from: jbott on November 24, 2014, 10:13:13 am

If we lose to MO, it will probably be either the Liberty or Independence since both bowls will love to have Arkansas to draw fans.  If we beat MO, we might move up to something like the Music City or Texas Bowl.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: jbott on November 24, 2014, 10:13:13 am

Hard to say with a game to go. I'd think though that Memphis or Shreveport would be likely destinations, especially if we lose to Mizzou. If we beat Mizzou, we might upgrade to Nashville or perhaps Houston but don't forget these things tend to get geographic for ticket sales purposes. My guess is Independence with a loss Friday and Liberty with a win.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

BorderPatrol

Quote from: dbhog on November 24, 2014, 10:29:39 am
If we lose to MO, it will probably be either the Liberty or Independence since both bowls will love to have Arkansas to draw fans.  If we beat MO, we might move up to something like the Music City or Texas Bowl.

I don't think we will be going to the Music City Bowl.

More than likely, it is the Liberty or Independence regardless of the outcome of this week's game.

bp

idochog

Sec tells us where we go.
Liberty or independence
I love Jesus!

GuvHog

Quote from: idochog on November 24, 2014, 10:47:45 am
Sec tells us where we go.
Liberty or independence

IMHO:

a 6-6 finish = Independence, Birmingham. or Texas Bowl.

A 7-5 finish = Liberty, Music City, or Taxslayer (Gator) Bowl.

Preferably the Taxslayer (Gator) Bowl.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

kodiakisland

Quote from: jbott on November 24, 2014, 10:01:16 am
I cannot find anything about this.

Is this one of my children posting?  If it didn't magically appear in their hand, it's nowhere to be found.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/