Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas hasn't allowed a single point since November 1st.

Started by Killean, November 23, 2014, 08:12:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Killean

Let that sink in a bit.  No team has scored on our team in more than three weeks.  Our DEFENSE is outscoring everybody we've played since November 1st.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

scorekeeper

Ok, I'll bite. Nice way to add the bye week into the mix. I am excited as anyone about the total dominance that the hogs have displayed, but don't try to add to it by using a bye week. I'd like for the non-scoring streak to continue against Missouri.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Professor Psychosis

Man, wouldn't it have been cool if the Miss. St. Saturday would've fallen on October 31st this year?  After we shutout Missouri next week, we could've said that we didn't allow a single point in all of November.

Tusks

Didn't a former hog team not allow a point in Nov?  was it the 64 or 65 team?

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on November 23, 2014, 08:31:43 pm
Man, wouldn't it have been cool if the Miss. St. Saturday would've fallen on October 31st this year?  After we shutout Missouri next week, we could've said that we didn't allow a single point in all of November.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Dudeman

Yea no points allowed in 2 games. How about this: Nicholls St. Scored more against Arkansas than LSU and Ole Miss combined. lol
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Complete opposite of the ol Nutt years and those terrible Novembers. 

d-hog

Quote from: Killean on November 23, 2014, 08:12:23 pm
Let that sink in a bit.  No team has scored on our team in more than three weeks.  Our DEFENSE is outscoring everybody we've played since November 1st.

NO POINT NOVEMBER!

reddogjcss

snoblind

Quote from: tusked on November 23, 2014, 08:38:57 pm
Didn't a former hog team not allow a point in Nov?  was it the 64 or 65 team?

64 hogs shut out opponents their last 5 games.  65 team had consecutive shut out games, but without looking couldn't say they had a November that no one scored.  Only played 10 regular season games on those days.

Augustus

I'm loving the back to back shutouts!

Also, to take it a step further...  consider this:  Arkansas has now played Bama, Miss St, LSU, and Ole Miss tougher (better) than any other team they've played.  At least in scoreboard, but also across alot of stats (yds rushing, yds passing, etc, etc).

I think the Hogs were far too underestimated this year.  I wouldn't say underrated, because I'm not sure we "deserve" to be in the top 25 with a 6-5 record.

But, we're certainly the best team in the country with a 6-5 record, by light years.  We're even better than many 7-4 or 8-3 teams (not counting LSU and Ole Miss).

Woo Pig!  :razorback:

Arkamedes

And from what I've heard...they remember what you do in November!
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

NIU007

I'm a little late to the party but anyway, Congrats on the win over Ole Miss. Or maybe I should say congrats on the last 2 wins.  Impressive.