Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark vs Mizzo

Started by reddogjcss, November 23, 2014, 06:00:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddogjcss

Predict the score:
Ark 24-17

reddogjcss

If we get to Matti like Bo we may win bigger!

Bubba's Bruisers

Need to see who our QB will be first.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hollywood_HOGan45

With Little Bro- Ark 13 Mizzou-6

With Big Bro- Ark 24  Mizzou 3

KennyForAD

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Dirty

GB-Razorback

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

rickm1976

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 23, 2014, 06:25:44 pm
With Little Bro- Ark 13 Mizzou-6

With Big Bro- Ark 24  Mizzou 3

I didn't feel we had any letdown at all when AA came in.

HF#1

28-7.. Arkansas.  The TD comes in garbage time.  Essentially another shut out.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: rickm1976 on November 23, 2014, 06:34:09 pm
I didn't feel we had any letdown at all when AA came in.

I agree but the road could be a different story.

AA did complete some great passes downfield.

gmarv

35-0 what I wanted to predict for the ole miss game and didn,t.

coastalrazorback

Excuse my pessimism, but I can't help but predict a big drop off with little bro with his first start being a road game against a team that has everything to play for.

With AA, Mizzou - 17, Ark - 7

With BA, Ark - 20, Mizzou - 10

Piney Woods Rooter

chuggs33

Hogs get the win whether big or little brother is out there.  Defense will be dominate again.  Hogs win, 27-0

JT_Dav

Has anyone seen their schedule? They've essentially played 2 decent defenses:  UGA and UF.  UGA shut them out, and 28 of their points in the UF game came on non-offensive plays (and less than 120 total yards).  I know they're playing for the SEC-E, but I don't think they can score much on us.  The only real question is our O vs their D.

hobhog

Bo Mattingly said he hears whispers BA is out.

ATLHog

coastalrazorback

31to6

Quote from: hobhog on November 23, 2014, 07:21:38 pm
Better out right now so AA can get a few snaps in practice.

Short week and holiday really hurts us if we have to get a backup ready to play.

Except in the coaches minds, I don't expect it matters much Brandon or Austin.  Lose Flowers off the D and we hurt but I don't see Brandon being a difference maker.

If our D comes to play like the last 2 games, we got a chance. I felt all season that MO would be our only SEC win this season.  I think they are better than I gave them credit for being.  I want Austin to be able to see what he can do.  With some good work this week and knowing he will be the man, I think he will do great.  I bet the staff really cuts the game plan if Austin starts.  If our D is like most Ds would be, they will redouble their efforts knowing that the#1 QB is out if indeed, he is out. 

reddogjcss

Time for Coach B first SEC road win!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

arkansaspanic

17-13 Mizzou

They have a lot to play for and hogs really don't.  That combined with a short week with a new QB and trying to come back down after a couple of high emotional weeks will be too much this week.  Hope I'm wrong. 

hogcard1964

HAM ELLIOT

Im calling it now!  3rd shut out in a row! 

Ark 24
Missouri 0

checkraiser88

Can't believe you guys are giving them points!

9-0 Hogs!! 3 field goals, No TD's in this game, as brutal as that sounds.

Hawgzinbowlz

:razorback: 24 -  :puke: Mizzou 21

" GO HOGS "

The Boar War

Quote from: hobhog on November 23, 2014, 07:21:38 pm

Fits Missouri's MO.  They've made a killing off playing teams who recently lost players due to injury or suspension.

Big Daddy

Quote from: JT_Dav on November 23, 2014, 07:20:17 pm
Has anyone seen their schedule? They've essentially played 2 decent defenses:  UGA and UF.  UGA shut them out, and 28 of their points in the UF game came on non-offensive plays (and less than 120 total yards).  I know they're playing for the SEC-E, but I don't think they can score much on us.  The only real question is our O vs their D.

According to the most recent ESPN power rankings. They're SEC wins are against #9,10,11,12,13, and 14. Those teams have a combined record of 32-33. GA dog whipped them 34-0.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

checkraiser88

Quote from: 12247 on November 23, 2014, 08:03:27 pm
Except in the coaches minds, I don't expect it matters much Brandon or Austin.  Lose Flowers off the D and we hurt but I don't see Brandon being a difference maker.

If our D comes to play like the last 2 games, we got a chance. I felt all season that MO would be our only SEC win this season.  I think they are better than I gave them credit for being.  I want Austin to be able to see what he can do.  With some good work this week and knowing he will be the man, I think he will do great.  I bet the staff really cuts the game plan if Austin starts.  If our D is like most Ds would be, they will redouble their efforts knowing that the#1 QB is out if indeed, he is out.

Man I wish I felt the way you do but the playbook is much wider with BA in there. Hope he's ready come Friday..

20hog11

With BA: 30-10

With AA: 17-10

A third shutout is too much to ask, but please hogs, go ahead and prove me wrong haha  :razorback:

IBleedRazorbackRed

Divot

arlhog

amazing what 2 shutout wins does for the optimism around here.   will be tougher to get a win on the road but i believe we have a lot more confidence than we did 3 weeks ago.  also worried about having experience at qb. but on the flipside i think they are a better matchup for us than any other sec foe we have faced this year.   

ark  31
mo  10

HogFanatic

24-7

Bielema is awarded SEC Coach of the Year and Robb Smith is given the Broyles award.

Dropkick

shotgun7

31 - 10 Hogs It don't matter what QB we have, we are going to run it right down their throat just like Indiana and the Dawgs did.  :razorback:

blu

Quote from: arkansaspanic on November 23, 2014, 08:08:08 pm
17-13 Mizzou

They have a lot to play for and hogs really don't.  That combined with a short week with a new QB and trying to come back down after a couple of high emotional weeks will be too much this week.  Hope I'm wrong. 

This. It would be a tough tough win with BA. Mizzou's pass rush will probably be more than AA can handle.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

RazorFlix

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: 24-21 Hogs :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

demonHOG1013

Quote from: The Boar War on November 23, 2014, 08:47:39 pm
Fits Missouri's MO.  They've made a killing off playing teams who recently lost players due to injury or suspension.

Georgia destroyed them at Missouri without Gurley.

I said on here that we would beat Ole Miss by three scores and some folks said I was crazy.  I think Mizzou gets a FG right before halftime.

24-3 HOGS

KennyForAD

Lets see... 17 to 30 uh 17 goes into 30.. 30 plus that divided by..gives ratio of...

Hogs   51.7 
Mizzou 0

MIZZOU MSG

31 - 17 ZOU, now this is the way to get this party started

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: MIZZOU MSG on November 24, 2014, 07:41:37 am
31 - 17 ZOU, now this is the way to get this party started
You can't even beat Indiana  but you are going to beat arkansas by 2 td's?  Lol ok

MIZZOU MSG

That's because they don't play in the SEC where we have solved that problem.

HoggusMaximus

lefty08

Mizzou offense is horrible, ranked in the last few in just SEC games, that being said ours will struggle with a freshman on the road unless we can run the ball better. Missouri defense is good, so is ours. If BA plays we win comfortably, if he doesn't it's a slobberknocker. Missouri actually plays worse at home. I'm saying 24- 13
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

VictoryRedChevy