ESPNN

[attachment deleted by admin]
WPS

intelligence

Sonny Atkins

popcornhog

Quote from: intelligence on November 23, 2014, 04:36:54 pm
Lame AF i don't get that channel.

Isn't espn news included in every basic package?

Who is your provider?
WPS

intelligence

Quote from: RazorbackinKC on November 23, 2014, 06:01:33 pm
Isn't espn news included in every basic package?

Who is your provider?

suddenlink. i get SECN but not ESPNU/ESPNN

MountieDawg

Every game this year is on TV
SEC!

Sueie

popcornhog

Quote from: MountieDawg on November 23, 2014, 08:23:06 pm
Every game this year is on TV

Tv or at least streaming online. Except 1. We have a game against Mississippi State that will not be on TV.
WPS

redrazorback64

Mississippi st game is on a fox regional channel I believe.

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: Sonny Atkins on November 23, 2014, 05:50:19 pm
       207 on Directv.

207 is ESPN2 on my Direct TV.  Not sure about ESPN News, haven't had a need to look for it so far.  I have a feeling it won't be on the Direct TV basic package.  We get ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

wupigsuey

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on November 24, 2014, 11:37:33 am
207 is ESPN2 on my Direct TV.  Not sure about ESPN News, haven't had a need to look for it so far.  I have a feeling it won't be on the Direct TV basic package.  We get ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU.
On my directv

206 ESPN
207 ESPNews
208 ESPNU
209 ESPN2
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

JIHawg

popcornhog

Quote from: JIHawg on November 24, 2014, 01:27:27 pm
What time is game?

6:30.

Lolcatz. It's posted earlier in this thread (albeit in Eastern time, which is 7:30).
WPS

yraciv

JIHawg

In Conway it's on Conwaycorp channel 142.

WooPig90

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on November 24, 2014, 11:37:33 am

Im pretty sure all Direct TV channels are the same everywhere lol. 207 is ESPN News and 209 is ESPN2

Paul

Quote from: WooPig90 on November 24, 2014, 03:12:51 pm
Im pretty sure all Direct TV channels are the same everywhere lol. 207 is ESPN News and 209 is ESPN2
u r correct

sooiepig_12

Quote from: intelligence on November 23, 2014, 06:58:37 pm
suddenlink. i get SECN but not ESPNU/ESPNN
With Suddenlink you have to subscribe to the sports package, but you can access it through watch espn on a smart tv or roku or xbox using your login for your e-mail on suddenlink.net

intelligence

Quote from: sooiepig_12 on November 24, 2014, 03:53:23 pm
With Suddenlink you have to subscribe to the sports package, but you can access it through watch espn on a smart tv or roku or xbox using your login for your e-mail on suddenlink.net

Eh, i only subscribe to basic plus. guess its the radio for me tommorow night.

TexArkHogFan

Direct TV 207 it is.  I was wrong on that, just never paid much attention as they are all ESPN to me. lol. Looks like we're good to go if you have Direct TV.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

ar_hog_fan

ESPNNews is broadcasting the Indiana game online. Can anyone post a link to watch online elsewhere? Thanks

ar_hog_fan

Nevermind,I thought the game was tonight. My mistake.

ar_hog_fan

Quote from: HamIAm on November 24, 2014, 06:42:30 pm
Are you from the Mountain Home area? The Baxter Bulletin website says its tonight.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/sports/2014/11/24/razorbacks-travel-meet-mustangs-tonight/70061900/

and

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/sports/2014/11/24/tv-sportswatch/70062222/

Unfortunately, I can't blame my stupidity on that this time.  Guess this will teach me to look at thread titles completely before posting. Lol

JHESTER

Quote from: intelligence on November 24, 2014, 03:58:28 pm
Eh, i only subscribe to basic plus. guess its the radio for me tommorow night.

When I had suddenlink they were a cable provider that offered access to espn3.  You could probably watch it online.

40MINSOFHELL

WooPig90

jabber71

What time does the sun set at Bud Walton today? ???

Follow up, What time does it set Friday at RRS ;)
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: jabber71 on November 25, 2014, 11:29:22 am
What time does the sun set at Bud Walton today? ???

Follow up, What time does it set Friday at RRS ;)

You should be more concerned about the sunset in Columbia Mo on Friday.  :)
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

intelligence

Quote from: JHESTER on November 25, 2014, 10:40:16 am
When I had suddenlink they were a cable provider that offered access to espn3.  You could probably watch it online.
They ddont allow access to espnu and ESPN news I don't think. I guess ill see tonight.

EastMemphisHog

Quote from: intelligence on November 25, 2014, 01:23:58 pm
They ddont allow access to espnu and ESPN news I don't think. I guess ill see tonight.

Just pulled up the app. You can watch every ESPN channel on watchESPN. Or at least I can. Watching ESPNnews on ipad right now.

redrazorback64

Quote from: intelligence on November 25, 2014, 01:23:58 pm
They do, but only if you subscribe to those channels on your tv package.

intelligence

Quote from: redrazorback64 on November 25, 2014, 03:29:17 pm
They do, but only if you subscribe to those channels on your tv package.

Damnit, got this error:

QuoteUser not Authorized Error

TheArkansasTraveller

is this available online elsewhere?