Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Arkansas conference opponents will have been ranked #17 or higher this season

Started by Razor1997, November 23, 2014, 02:41:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor1997

With Missouri #17 in the AP poll heading into Friday's game.

All but two conference opponents were ranked in the top ten.

Pretty sure this has never happened before.  Incredible to make a bowl in the 2nd rebuilding year with this ridiculous strength of schedule.

popcornhog

Quote from: Razor1997 on November 23, 2014, 02:41:46 pm
With Missouri #17 in the AP poll heading into Friday's game.

All but two conference opponents were ranked in the top ten.

Pretty sure this has never happened before.  Incredible to make a bowl in the 2nd rebuilding year with this ridiculous strength of schedule.

This is probably the toughest schedule any team has ever played. I certainly can't think of a tougher one with the exception of Alabama, Ole Miss, AU, and LSU this year maybe (they all played the full SECW gauntlet plus a ranked OOC opponent).

Ours was still probably the toughest though, given that we played both of the ranked teams out of the East plus a good NIU team.

Fwiw though, A&M turned out to be a so-so opponent. They were overranked.
WPS

pigture perfect

Had we beaten A&M and Bama, we would be ranked 17 or better. I don't think it's too early to say, Look out for these pigs next year.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"