Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 25 Poll

Started by The_Iceman, November 23, 2014, 11:10:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

I've seen a few tweets saying we've been ranked as high as #18 by some voters, with others putting us in at #25.

There is a chance, if we beat Mizzou and basketball beats SMU, both basketball and football could be ranked in the Top 25.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Who would have thunk it?

Go Hogs!!!
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Danny J

Right now there is a decent chance we make the top 25 come Tuesday.

HogFoo

It would have been nice if we could have had our regular cupcakes early in the year instead of playing aubbie right off.  I look back now and see that if we could start a new season as of right now. We very well could go undefeated.   And really we aren't even playing at 100% of our ability.  Our passing game could always be better. Our run game could always be better. But our defense is playing lights out. 

I could very easily see us winning 10 games+ next year. The schedule sets up very well early on. What is it 3 OOC home games before we play auburn at home. Then aTm.   We really only lose 4starters. Although big ones. Spaight. Flowers. Being 2.  But I think we'll have great players stand up and replace them. I think froholdt will be a stud at DE unless he packs on the weight once he gets here in January.   And that in itself is awesome.  How many do we have coming in at semester?   This team is on its way to greatness.   Just wish we could have a few redo's of previous losses.  I have no doubt we'd probably be undefeated or sitting in the top4 .
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

hawgfan8

Well we didn't make it in the coaches poll

Danny J

Quote from: hawgfan8 on November 23, 2014, 11:34:57 am
Well we didn't make it in the coaches poll
According to what I saw in regards to the committee and predictions this past Friday we were I think just 4 spots out. Two of the teams just above us lost plus we have a big time win. Just predictions though. I still think we are at 25 come tuesday and if not we just missed the cut. I think if we beat Mizzou we are 100% for sure in no matter the poll.