Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank You, @RazorbackFB Fans!

Started by MrKnowItAll, November 23, 2014, 01:36:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKnowItAll

November 23, 2014, 01:36:32 am Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 02:00:17 am by MrKnowItAll

rogers-hog

:razorback: Wow what a great way to honor the seniors.    :razorback: WPS  :razorback:

jimmiewkersh

PORKULATOR

Thank you guys. The whole state, plus those of us that have moved away, loves you guys and carries a sense of pride now.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hogfanshan

Class act. I really believe Coach B is building our program the right way. I'm very proud of our team with what they've all been through. Takes great leadership from the coaches and upper classmen to come out and compete as hard as they have the last two years. I'm so happy these seniors will get to end their college football careers with the reward of going to a bowl.

cpohog

Class act! Awesome tribute to the Seniors!

Building the program from the ground up with an emphasis on PRIDE and INTEGRITY!!

GREAT JOB! WPS!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hoghearted

Watching Bielema with Flowers was really touching.

Good job team, and thank you coaches for your hard work.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

ArKan5a5 KiD

Awesome!! So proud to be a Hog fan!! WPS!

Steef

Quote from: hoghearted on November 23, 2014, 05:37:32 am
Watching Bielema with Flowers was really touching.

Good job team, and thank you coaches for your hard work.

NLRHog92

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Love these videos! I know this senior class hasn't won much, but man have they been through hell and back and put their soul into being Hogs. Gonna miss them next year. Thanks guys and Woo Pig  :razorback:

HoggusMaximus

It's crazy to think that there are people who still want this man fired.

secfan30

Awesome stuff... Been proud of this team all year long. I am glad their hard work is starting to pay off.

gmarv

cut it out cbb you trying to make a old man cry,i love this kind of stuff.sometimes its more than just winning.but the winning on top of it is just awesome.who wouldnot wanna play for this guy!!!!

PonderinHog

Quote from: NLRHog92 on November 23, 2014, 07:01:44 am
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Love these videos! I know this senior class hasn't won much, but man have they been through hell and back and put their soul into being Hogs. Gonna miss them next year. Thanks guys and Woo Pig  :razorback:
Some teams win a bunch of games and some teams win your heart.  The foundation is laid.  I'm gonna miss these guys. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

SemperFi

Just awesome! Despite the low's, I love this team and their heart. We will all look back to the 2014 season and remember that this is the year that we turned the corner enroute to greatness.

Thank you to all the seniors that paved the way. WOO PIG SOOIE & Semper Fi!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

PonderinHog

ChromDome35

I have been a hog fan for every one of my 50 years on this earth.  I can honestly say that this years team is without doubt my all time favorite.   Thank you to coach B and all of the players for showing the world what it truly means to be a RAZORBACK!!!

Tequilin' Time

Thank you HOGS!  you kept fighting, you never gave up!  all the hard work is now paying off!

Hog Fan for Life

WPS!

Darren DeLoach

Thanks Seniors....you went through a lot. Now go out and win these last two games!! Winners every one of you!!!
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

tusksincolorado

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 23, 2014, 07:02:16 am
It's crazy to think that there are people who still want this man fired.

Haters will always hate...
For those who have been gone...welcome back!
For those who have been though it all...the last 2 weeks, and the development of this team, the journey is not over yet!

GO HAWGS!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Wild Boarnado

Thank you Seniors and all the Hogs - our Superheroes!

Great song lyrics sum up the perseverance, the faith, the fight these guys have.  What a very special group of young men. I sure am going to miss these seniors. They've become a part of my family. What a powerful legacy they leave with our Hogs going forward. 

Woooooo Pig!
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

NEA_Hogfan1

Above all else, I'm a Hog lover.
After that, I'm  a Tiger hater.

ronmahony

I always used to wonder why we couldn't get over the poor old Arkie hump, state is just too small, not enough good players raised here. Thought there for a while Bobby might get it done. Naw.old fart fans like me have been waiting impatiently for this man. And this bunch of kids and these last two seasons.they knocked that hump down this year, we can stroll right on over.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

TX HOG

Never Yield!!

HFFL

Hog Fan For Life

Loud and proud