Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old Mrs. Game Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, November 23, 2014, 12:12:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlights of the whipping of the Black Bears, enjoy!

Ragnar Hogbrok

Thanks for posting! 

Anyone else notice on the two INTs in the end zone, Verne says (both times) got a receiver wide open....INTERCEPTED!!!

LoL, Vern.  Time to hang it up, man.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: The Chief on November 23, 2014, 12:21:21 am
Thanks for posting! 

Anyone else notice on the two INTs in the end zone, Verne says (both times) got a receiver wide open....INTERCEPTED!!!

LOL.  Yeah, I noticed that.  I had actually just posted something about that on facebook.  Bless his heart.
Retired Radio Host

HOGINTENNESSEE

FreshHog

What is this 480p? Its 2014... 1080 or gtfo. 480p doesnt show how completely dominating our defense was.

Jborohog09

Quote from: FreshHog on November 23, 2014, 12:40:34 am
What is this 480p? Its 2014... 1080 or gtfo. 480p doesnt show how completely dominating our defense was.

Well pardon me Mr. Perfect!

FreshHog

Quote from: Jborohog09 on November 23, 2014, 12:50:01 am
Well pardon me Mr. Perfect!

Its not about being perfect, its about this being 2014 and not 2004.

Jborohog09

Quote from: FreshHog on November 23, 2014, 01:06:54 am

Would you rather have no video at all?  Because I don't have to make them and I won't anymore if people are going to be picky about it.

Vildsvin

Great job as always, WarMachine!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Vildsvin

Quote from: FreshHog on November 23, 2014, 12:40:34 am

WarMachine is pretty much the man when it comes to game highlights .. he almost always has them posted the same night. It's not like we're paying the man

kodiakisland

Quote from: The Chief on November 23, 2014, 12:21:21 am
Thanks for posting! 

He wasn't wrong.  Both passes were late and with too much air.  They were open but the ball took too long to get there.  I had a feeling we'd see bad Bo.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

MissippHog

Quote from: FreshHog on November 23, 2014, 01:06:54 am
It's also about being thankful that someone is going through the trouble to make them.  Of course you could always make them yourself.

Arctic Hog

Quote from: Jborohog09 on November 23, 2014, 01:10:46 am
Would you rather have no video at all?  Because I don't have to make them and I won't anymore if people are going to be picky about it.

I'm at a military base overseas with limited bandwidth and I appreciate the hell out of it.  Lower resolution works better for me.

lahawg1

Some people would gripe ifn' they were hung with a new rope......ggggeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeeee