Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 Weeks To Prepare - Shut OUT!!!

Started by NuttCruncher, November 22, 2014, 11:49:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttCruncher

No one is talking about the fact that Ole Miss had 2 weeks to prepare for Arkansas. And the team they played prior to that was Presbyterian. So it wasn't like they were beat up. Or didn't have a good game plan for Arkansas.

Arkansas just dominated each and every person across the line from them on that field. And each and every coach out coached their counterpart across the field. GREAT TEAM win with coaches and players and a solid showing for the fans to show up on a rainy gloomy day. Now.....ROAD TRIP TO M.I.Z.W.H.O.

Lets get the "rivalry" kicked off correctly by ruining their season in one day!  I hate they THINK they are so big and bad by winning the East last year. The East is a joke as their is typically only one or two good teams and we will prove that to them Friday.   

GO HAWGS!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

ravmsem

Actually 3 weeks. Make no mistake about it, they started prepping for the Hogs after they lost to Auburn on November 1.

arlhog

No matter how long they had, there are no excuses.   this is big boy football and excuses are like well you know.   it is what it is, maybe they were looking past us too.  That's not our problem.   All we can do is go kick arse whenever we get a chance.   We probably aren't normally 30 points better than miss   but today we were and tha't when the game was played.   they knew it just like we did.   we've taken our share of whooooopins over the last 2 1/2 years.   bye week or not.    doesn't matter.

mrfranchize

They actually only had one week. They were preparing for the Egg Bowl until we beat LSU.