Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou, you asked for it..

Started by KennyForAD, November 22, 2014, 11:43:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyForAD

Dwight_K_Shrute

No doubt.  I was about to start my own F Mizzou thread because that's how I feel. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hollywood hog

Bearded Bret Beilema is coming.  It's gotta be the beard. 

arlhog

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.
Yea    I watched arkansas suffer there for the first 30 minutes of the georgia game this year.   

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: arlhog on November 22, 2014, 11:47:51 pm
Yea    I watched arkansas suffer there for the first 30 minutes of the georgia game this year.   

Glad you survived.  Hope you weren't scarred for life.

NuttCruncher

FEAR THE BEARD MIZZOU!!!

You pansies think your so hot winning the West last year.  You played everyone when they didn't have their full team. Georgia had 5 starters out.  You get to play Kentucky and Vandy so thats 2 automatic wins from cellar dwellers. It would be 3 but you can't play yourself!

You think your going to luck into the East again this year just because no one in the East can be consistent and is a solid team. But Arkansas will show up and be sure to start our "rivalry" off correctly by waking you up from your dream. 

Be prepared to be dominated in this "rivalry" and also getting out recruited in your own state by Arkansas.

By the way tell Pinkell drinks are on me Friday night at the bar. I know he doesn't have a license so I will drive him home.  ;D  8)

Go Hogs!! :razorback:

KennyForAD

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 22, 2014, 11:45:31 pm
No doubt.  I was about to start my own F Mizzou thread because that's how I feel.

I know.  I can't stand the booger eaters.   They are like a stain on college sports in my mind and it turns my stomach to think that we will be tied to them in any way.  Its kinda like having to take an ugly girl to the prom.  But way worse.  Mizzou is an ugly girl who stinks and is mean as hell.  Gross.  Lets kill em and get it over with.

SPAL

Quote from: arlhog on November 22, 2014, 11:47:51 pm

What in the frank does this have to do with anything?

popcornhog

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 22, 2014, 11:43:58 pm
Its coming on Friday.

What's coming? An apostrophe?

Seriously though, what did they (Mizzou) ask for?
WPS

KennyForAD

Quote from: popcornhog on November 22, 2014, 11:59:01 pm
What's coming? An apostrophe?

Seriously though, what did the ask for?

a 'y'

popcornhog

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 22, 2014, 11:59:41 pm
a 'y'

+1.

Seriously though. What are you talking about? Did one of their players make a comment?
WPS

KennyForAD

What did they ask for?   Who do you think has been pushing for this arranged marriage?  It sure as Hell wasn't us.  We were happy with our marquee game with LSU.  Mizzou left the Big 12 and lost their 'rivalry' with Kansas.  (It was never really a real rivalry either, just Mizzou being a bunch of jackasses to Kansas until Kansas despised them)   They had to have someone else to hate and we drew the short straw.

They wanted to manufacture a rival?   Well, the team picked out is coming... Friday.  And its too late for Mizzou to back out.  I figure we'll win 9 of every 10, if not more.

KennyForAD

Quote from: popcornhog on November 23, 2014, 12:01:18 am
+1.

Seriously though. What are you talking about? Did one of their players make a comment?

Haven't heard anything about us from them yet, but their players are always talking stupid crap.   They, their PLAYERS boasted about how they had better athletes than Matt Jones before we killed them in the Independence Bowl.  And how long will UGA punish them for the 'old man football' disrespect?

But it isn't their players ... usually.  Its their fans.  Just google Missouri Antlers

popcornhog

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 23, 2014, 12:07:44 am
What did they ask for?   Who do you think has been pushing for this arranged marriage?  It sure as Hell wasn't us.  We were happy with our marquee game with LSU.  Mizzou left the Big 12 and lost their 'rivalry' with Kansas.  (It was never really a real rivalry either, just Mizzou being a bunch of jackasses to Kansas until Kansas despised them)   They had to have someone else to hate and we drew the short straw.

They wanted to manufacture a rival?   Well, the team picked out is coming... Friday.  And its too late for Mizzou to back out.  I figure we'll win 9 of every 10, if not more.

Sounds like the way one speaks of their hated rivals.
WPS

tigerinhogtown

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 23, 2014, 12:07:44 am

aTm & the SEC pushed for this rivalry.  Be happy, as a result you never have to travel to Kyle Field, you get aTm in Dallas for years to come

Razor6

2 wins at home was fun!  Let's go get the next one on the road.
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

KennyForAD

Quote from: popcornhog on November 23, 2014, 12:16:18 am
Sounds like the way one speaks of their hated rivals.

No.  Not at all.   You hate a rival because they took something from you, like when LSU took the 1965 back to back n.c. from us in the Cotton Bowl.  Mizzou is hated because of how they act.   Google it.  Look up the bs they do.   Start with the time they threw pigs blood on Nolan Richardson...  They publish opposing players phone numbers online so their fans can harass them all night before games.  And on and on and on... including mocking other players and coaches' personal tragedies at games with signs and taunts.

No.  They are not rivals.  They are creeps.   Kansas been saying the same thing forever.  Now its gonna be our turn. 

KennyForAD

Quote from: tigerinhogtown on November 23, 2014, 12:21:49 am
aTm & the SEC pushed for this rivalry.  Be happy, as a result you never have to travel to Kyle Field, you get aTm in Dallas for years to come

I love Kyle Field!  Its one of the great places in college football.    Never been to Mizzou... No interest.  Why would anyone want to see that dump?

popcornhog

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 23, 2014, 12:27:31 am
I love Kyle Field!  Its one of the great places in college football.    Never been to Mizzou... No interest.  Why would anyone want to see that dump?

Regardless of the reason, you very clearly hate Mizzou with a passion.

I do agree though, Kyle is a cool place for a road game.

I'm not aware of anyone other than A&M and the SEC pushing for this though. I have not read about Mizzou pushing for it.
WPS

moses_007

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 23, 2014, 12:27:31 am
Missouri is a very beautiful state and the Mizzou campus in Columbia is likewise very nice.  Don't run it down until you've seen it.

tigerinhogtown

Kyle field is nice, but playing n Dallas every year has to help AR recuiting

KennyForAD

Quote from: popcornhog on November 23, 2014, 12:32:28 am
Regardless of the reason, you very clearly hate Mizzou with a passion.

I do agree though, Kyle is a cool place for a road game.

I'm not aware of anyone other than A&M and the SEC pushing for this though. I have not read about Mizzou pushing for it.

I've hated 'em ever since I saw them get pigs blood, from a severed head on a pole, on Nolan Richardson.  And I've really hated em since I saw them yelling horrific slanders about the daughter of the coach of an opposing team.   You're right.  I hate them with a passion and don't want to be associated with them.  Period.

KennyForAD

Quote from: moses_007 on November 23, 2014, 12:33:52 am
Missouri is a very beautiful state and the Mizzou campus in Columbia is likewise very nice.  Don't run it down until you've seen it.

I love the State of Missouri, and Columbia is fine with me.  What does that have to do with this? 

KennyForAD

When Mizzou starts chanting "Just take him out and throw him in the dumpster" when we have an injured player, as they are known to do .... then you'll understand.

cosmodrum

I'm a huge Chiefs fan, born in north KC, all my family up there are Mizzou fans.

Prepare thine anus, Tigers.
Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 23, 2014, 12:45:37 am
When Mizzou starts chanting "Just take him out and throw him in the dumpster" when we have an injured player, as they are known to do .... then you'll understand.

Odd chant. Seems like that's too many words/syllables. Those drunk dagos and mics wouldn't pull that off very well.
Go away, batin'

KennyForAD

tigerinhogtown

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 23, 2014, 12:45:37 am

there is a former antler who is a fairly prominent citizen in NWA.  even does work for UofA at times.

KennyForAD

Quote from: tigerinhogtown on November 23, 2014, 12:54:44 am
there is a former antler who is a fairly prominent citizen in NWA.  even does work for UofA at times.

Glad to hear some of y'all grow up.  Congratulations.

bigredone

Get the spelling right! Misery. That is what their season will end up after Friday.

Dr. Starcs

I don't put much stock into what Kenny says. He was the one who started a big thread that said we would be "whistle whipped" yesterday.