Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jackson on the pick six

Started by NorthDallas40, November 22, 2014, 10:31:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthDallas40

Celebrating on the return throwing his hands up at the 40.
Dude still had 60 yards to go. Awesome!

hollywood hog

Quote from: NorthDallas40 on November 22, 2014, 10:31:49 pm
Celebrating on the return throwing his hands up at the 40.
Dude still had 60 yards to go. Awesome!

That happened right in front of me and my boys.  Gave us all a good laugh.

PigTimePlayer

I saw that, hilarious . . . freshman. He is going to be a monster next year.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

Wild Boarnado

I laughed out loud, made me feel so good. I look for it on the replays and still chuckle each time.

WPS!!!!
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

MissippHog

We got a laugh at it also.  I just figured he was out of steam, knew he wasn't going to make all the way down the field with Gaines, so he decided he'd cheer him on with the rest of us.  I can guarantee you the whole team will get a kick out of it tomorrow.

Tejano Jawg

BUT...if you watch the replay a hundred times like I have, you'll see he could have turned and blocked out #88, or slowed him down. 88 was the one who caused the strip.

It's all good. Almost worth it just to see the premature celebration. Still possibly the best play I've seen in Razorback Stadium in 3 or 4 years.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hoglady

My daughter and I replayed that over and over. Laughing every time.
She keep saying he could have blocked someone. I thought he looked like he'd done all he could, was out of gas, so cheered on his teammate.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

cpohog

Jackson was cheering hoping Rohan would hurry up and get to the end zone so he could stop running!!!!!That was a long way for the big guy to run......

Jackson and Philon are going to wreak havoc for the next couple of years!!!!!