Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jared Cornelius

Started by Prestworthy, November 22, 2014, 09:55:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Prestworthy

Now that Korliss is likely gone, I would really like to see JC get some end arounds and reverses.  That would help the wildcat, especially.

pigture perfect

I love that kid. Did you see him trying to stop Denver Kirkland from whooping the old Miss guy? That is a true freshman showing leadership.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Prestworthy

Quote from: pigture perfect on November 22, 2014, 10:09:55 pm
I love that kid. Did you see him trying to stop Denver Kirkland from whooping the old Miss guy? That is a true freshman showing leadership.
Yes loved it too.  He seems to be the quickest guy on the roster without KM.  He would help on those 3rd and short plays when everyone in the stadium knows it's going up the middle.  He'd be a great motion man.

AugustaHog

14 needs to send Jared a thank you note.  If DK would've got ahold of him it would not have been good.  I'm glad he didn't get in trouble and hope they give that piece of trash a game suspension for his weak punch.

Hawgzinbowlz

Jared has tightened up the punt return position. Good decisions and good execution.

" GO HOGS "