Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paul Finebaum

Started by Hawgfan5, November 22, 2014, 09:16:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Mac

They can both pound sand, especially Anthony "booger" McFarland
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Hollywood_HOGan45

HAM ELLIOT

Reading that reminds me why I hate twitter.  Its like reading the Missouri message boards!

khawg95

Danny J

Quote from: secneahog on November 23, 2014, 11:14:05 am
Finebaum and booger both predicted we wouldn't win a sec game this year.
Eat that crow.
Also predicted we would lost at TTU and most people seem to forget that. They thought we were so bad we couldn't even beat TTU. They were off at minimum by 3 games.

Danny J

Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on November 23, 2014, 11:18:20 am
Reading that reminds me why I hate twitter.  Its like reading the Missouri message boards!
I don't think it is quite THAT bad! It is however very annoying. The whole "@" thing this and "@" thing that is very annoying. That is why I don't post on twitter.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: khawg95 on November 23, 2014, 11:20:47 am
Sigma Chi for Finebaum is perfect! PGD baby!

Easy now...F1J1's have their culls too!!  :)
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HogPound on November 22, 2014, 11:00:42 pm
Don't mind him. We have to remember most talking heads are loud mouth pricks...trey shappe, mike Irwin, Bo mattingly, etc.

Just another big mouth pundit getting paid to be a jerk.

Dude. Actual name calling is not allowed against other members. I don't care if he is also a member of the media. .????

You got some issues
This is my non-signature signature.

Boar Ultimatum

Paul can be very magnanimous when either BAMA or Barn is on top. Off season he talks down other programs to hopefully push his teams' agenda up in the pre-season rankings. Just have to realize his forte' is entertainment not analysis. Call him and start talking personnel on teams, their stats, individual match-ups during a game and see how quickly your call is dumped. I will say he is very aggressive against his teams' coaching staff (not head coach at first) when they are losing. Hopefully the SEC Network will even out his biases.