Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR FANS TO DO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Started by hawgfan4life, November 22, 2014, 08:51:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan4life

Send faxes, tweets, get on facebook, mail letters, bombard with calls, fly planes with banners, and do anything and everything ethical and legal to get the administration at Arkansas to lock down our defensive staff.  Pay them whatever it takes!  We have not sen defense like this in decades.  They are consistent, getting better by the week, and are fundamentally sound.  Defense does win championships.  GET THIS DONE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoPigs69

Or let Long and CBB manage their business. LOL lord.

lechon

I'm excited as well, now we need a Steve Atwater to clear the center field
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

Gonzo

Lol, imo the most important thing Hog fans should right now is..............relax and enjoy the team having won the last two games. It's really pretty simple.

Go Hogs! Beat Mizzou!

Arkie4life

phadedhawg

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

NLRHog92

Quote from: hawgfan4life on November 22, 2014, 08:51:15 pm
Send faxes, tweets, get on facebook, mail letters, bombard with calls, fly planes with banners, and do anything and everything ethical and legal to get the administration at Arkansas to lock down our defensive staff.  Pay them whatever it takes!  We have not sen defense like this in decades.  They are consistent, getting better by the week, and are fundamentally sound.  Defense does win championships.  GET THIS DONE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Jimmy Buffett once sang, someone needs to tell ya bout OVERKILL.

GB-Razorback

I thought the right answer was to drink and drink a lot!
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

blyhog

Wha......ITS TOO LOUD IN HERE WITH ALL THE SHOUTING IM GOING TO OTHER POST!!

BPsTheMan

Break & Run

I love what Jennings has done with the back end of the defense.

Could you imagine had we got Steven Parker, the safety out of Oklahoma last year? That kid is a beast.

I am proud of every one of our players on our team.

Go hogs!!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."